New host with Karen

Teachergirl

New host with Karen

Post by Teachergirl » 1 year ago

What a delightful surprise. I happened to turn on LC at 4 this afternoon and to my surprise what a great show. There is a new British host and I'm sorry but I didn't catch her name but I think its Heather the model. What a great pairing - she and Karen. Professional, calm, low key, informative. Other networks could learn from these two. Well done!
7 x

Lacy

Re: New host with Karen

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

I hope Heather stays. She did a great job with Karen. The other hosts should watch this segment and learn a few things.

I finally watched the entire show for a change. Karen should train and retrain hosts to be better hosts. I enjoy watching her. She's such a good host.
5 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 1 year ago

Yes, This is GREAT news, it is funny because I did not have the show on today. I just sat down to see what had been on air & saw the host with Karen. I had just finished writing a post in the Shop LC fourm that I thought that maybe they had Karen here to help the female hosts???? I really believe I got it right Ollie. If any one can straighten them out its Karen. You Go Girl, & for Shop LC, Smart Move.
4 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

It's nice to see Karen and I actually had to take a double look because of the hair color and style
She has lighten it and looks great!!

Deanna was with her when I saw her, I must have missed this new gal
Boy I am amazed at all the makeup Deanna is wearing!
I know she does pageants....so does Becky but Becky keeps it simple when at work
3 x

William

Post by William » 1 year ago

It was SOOOOO GREAT to see Karen !!! Joy !!! And she was with Deanna --- and that was a great show and then she was with Heather and Heather WAS TERRIFIC!!!
5 x

Ncad

Post by Ncad » 1 year ago

How wonderful! Karen is back!
Initially, I was not sure it was her with the blonde hair and somewhat a softer face. She looks terrific. I have always enjoyed listening to her. The return of Karen is a GREAT PLUS for Shop LC.
Last edited by Ncad 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
4 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 1 year ago

I just wish she was back for good, that would be the GREATEST!
5 x

Dolores

Post by Dolores » 1 year ago

I have been watching Karin and the new girl, this is the longest I've watched you can tell that she wants to learn no over talking ,no rude remarks no taking over, it sure was different nice show Now it is Coffee time l am a quart low
6 x