3am show - larimar website prices.

Lacy

3am show - larimar website prices.

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

Michelle is on. Love her. They must be pressuring the hosts to say. If I could get 5 more on the line and I'll drop the price from 159.00. She did say she won't unless she gets the people online. She did drop it to 139.00. The problem with this is. The website price is already 139.00. No special price. The larimar pieces are selling for the website price so far. Why the games and circus? Just tell the price, then we decide. Talk up the item. It's simple.

It's not Michelle's fault. It's most likely from the higher ups. It's a bad idea.

If you look up the items before they air it, look in program guide. If you want something, order it before it's shown on air. Sometimes the coupon codes work. Not once it's on air. Doesn't hurt to try.

I feel bad Michelle or any of them has to do these shenanigans.
10 x

Lulu

Re: 3am show - larimar website prices.

Post by Lulu » 1 year ago

This falling auction format is a scam. They know exactly what the price will be before going on air. Like P. T. Barnum said, there's a sucker born every minute or a fool and his money are soon parted (one of those - they both apply). :lol: :lol: :lol:
4 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

Remember when they would say Oh we just got a call from the President?๐Ÿ˜‚
8 x

Dolores

Post by Dolores » 1 year ago

Hunter yells no matter who he's with, I was watching Beckie and him, he kept interrrupting her how rude, she was explaining about how the seams were done, the lenght of the garment, and general way the Kaftans were made. Beckie overcame and plowed on. She is awesome.
6 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

What about the one where the phone is ringing. I'm going to get in trouble. Don't answer it. I went too low. We need to sell this out and get rid of the evidence. Or blame the producer for putting in a lower price than stated. There was a skit for that too. We are not falling for these tactics.
8 x

Snookie

Re: 3am show - larimar website prices

Post by Snookie » 1 year ago

Yelling Hunter. What time is this guy on at night? Do I have to stay up all night to see him? Thanks.
3 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

BostonIrish wrote: โ†‘
1 year ago
Remember when they would say Oh we just got a call from the President?๐Ÿ˜‚
Oh yes I do BostonIrish!!
I can't tell you how many times I rolled my eyes when I heard that๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
What made it worse was if they actually had Amit on the phone and we were beleaguered with his non-stop talking and the Host crooning over every word๐Ÿคฃ

I am so happy they have stopped doing this.....at least I haven't seen it anymore๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Lacy.....you cracked me up with your last comment๐Ÿ˜น
Thanks for bringing up poor Michelle having to succumb to those selling tactics๐Ÿ˜ช
I was wondering if anyone was catching that especially when we know that is not her style๐Ÿ™„
2 x

MaeWest1953

Re: 3am show - larimar website prices

Snookie wrote: โ†‘
1 year ago
Yelling Hunter. What time is this guy on at night? Do I have to stay up all night to see him? Thanks.
Hi Snookie.....

Hunter shows up at midnight for me in Pacific time so 2 a.m. for Central and 3 a.m. for East Coast
I wonder how long it will take before they move him up to earlier time slots๐Ÿ˜Œ
You will have to turn in to a night owl like Lacy and me๐Ÿ˜น
3 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 1 year ago

Lacy wrote: โ†‘
1 year ago
What about the one where the phone is ringing. I'm going to get in trouble. Don't answer it. I went too low. We need to sell this out and get rid of the evidence. Or blame the producer for putting in a lower price than stated. There was a skit for that too. We are not falling for these tactics.
Too funny! Reminds me of an old tv show in the 70's in Los Angeles where a character known as Elvira, Mistress of the Dark (a real knock-out) would liven up whatever crummy B horror show they were airing.
2 x

MaeWest1953

Lulu you're a kick๐Ÿ˜
I loved Elvira, she was a character and we gals in jr. high and high school wore our hair as high as she did๐Ÿ˜Œ
We used double cascade hair pieces to achieve the look, just like Priscilla Presley did when she wore the high hair๐Ÿ˜‰

Elvira was beautiful without the makeup too, her silliness and quick wit was refreshing!
0 x