Hollaring Hunter

Lacy

Hollaring Hunter

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

I'm sorry but he knows that he's hollaring over Michelle. He looked right at her during his meaningless auctioneer rant. She was trying to get a word in. He didn't stop. Then he laughs. Not so funny. His auctioneer rants are getting old. Poor Michelle. Nevermind us that have to have to hear him. Will he ever learn. Volume off....
6 x

TulsaDave

Re: Hollaring Hunter

Post by TulsaDave » 1 year ago

Hannah does the same thing i feel for the person she is co-hosting with. I swear the Lady talks just to talk.....most of the time just lots of gibberish. When she first started on ShopLC she honestly said how good this vegan leather purse smelled. I don't think she realized vegan leather is basically vinyl...LOL Karen is on with the new British Lady.....what a team! They are both co-hosting and being respectful to each other talking calm and presenting the product. Sorry for going off topic....LOL
7 x

Lacy

Re: Hollaring Hunter & Hannah

You would think they realize or watch themselves to see how they really sound. Management has to know hunter yelling & talks so fast he mumbles.He's on the wrong channel. Hannah is just obnoxious. Kim is in this grouping too. .

I just know I have to turn them off when they are on. It's too bad, I like to hear what they are selling. It can be informative from the other host. Not them. I don't end up purchasing.

LC Keep getting better hosts. Chris if he's still around, Heather.....good choices so far. Weed out the bad apples
We can wish for New Hosts with class.
7 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

TulsaDave wrote:
1 year ago
Hannah does the same thing i feel for the person she is co-hosting with. I swear the Lady talks just to talk.....most of the time just lots of gibberish. When she first started on ShopLC she honestly said how good this vegan leather purse smelled. I don't think she realized vegan leather is basically vinyl...LOL Karen is on with the new British Lady.....what a team! They are both co-hosting and being respectful to each other talking calm and presenting the product. Sorry for going off topic....LOL
Hi TulsaDave......

You are so right about Miss H, I am watching Craig and her now and have been for the last half hour
This gal can't shut up🙀
She has to interject a small comment for every sentence he makes, a simple "oh I agree, yes you are right, oh wow etc."
She sits there with this silly looking Cheshire Cat huge grin when she's not talking or interrupting!!

She reminds me of Deanna who constantly repeats everything other Hosts say😒
2 x

Dolores

Marva and Michelle

Post by Dolores » 1 year ago

I was channel surffing and hit on Marva and Michelle, I have a question Do Marva and Michelle think they are going to sell more products by running down shopping channels? Marva was naming off other shopping channel names Q, H I guess anything goes on this show now
3 x

Lacy

Hunter is working alone. He is stumbling over his words already. He just said give a necklace to a waitress as a tip! What? I don't think so.
Can he make it? OMG. He just broke a stretch bracelet. Funny. Has he done this before? This will be interesting for as long as I can watch it.
Last edited by Lacy 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
2 x

Catwoman48

Post by Catwoman48 » 1 year ago

Lacy wrote:
1 year ago
I'm sorry but he knows that he's hollaring over Michelle. He looked right at her during his meaningless auctioneer rant. She was trying to get a word in. He didn't stop. Then he laughs. Not so funny. His auctioneer rants are getting old. Poor Michelle. Nevermind us that have to have to hear him. Will he ever learn. Volume off....
OMG, is Hunter the bozo with the gray beard? If not, who is he? I just flipped on the TV and this guy is groaning and shrieking, presenting cheap jewelry. Yes, sounds like an auctioneer. Even the Gem Network isn’t this bad. Says these necklaces have AUSTRALIAN crystal pendants, even though the graphic shows AUSTRIAN (as we know), and says the bright blue sort of fake Tanzanite clear stone looks just like lapis.

Going to sign off now. Just wanted to identify this person, since I have been missing “Hunter” and “Chris.” OMG, he just said MOOKANITE and ADVENTURINE. I think he must be high.

I cannot bear even 5 minutes of Hannah, and now this? What ARE they thinking? I may have bad dreams tonight.
2 x

Lacy

He just said the Verde onyx looks like emeralds and looks like 500.00 jewelry.
He has to be more realistic on the comparisons.

Come on. I'm turning it off now. I had enough.
3 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 1 year ago

Dolores the host that is the worst in my opinion at talking about other channels is Miss K who downs her previous employer and can hardly go a show without saying something ugly about them. I cringe every time she does this especially when I know that the comment isn’t true. I find it so unprofessional when any host does this!
0 x