Do yOU tHINK iF wE aLL sTARTED wRITING lETTERS tO mANAGEMENT iT wOULD hELP??

CaribbeanGirl

Do yOU tHINK iF wE aLL sTARTED wRITING lETTERS tO mANAGEMENT iT wOULD hELP??

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 1 year ago

Hi Everyone, It looks like no one reads our posts that is able to do anything for us. Do you think if we all would write a letter to management about Miss Ks constant talking & her chest always front & center that we could get anything done about her? Tell them exactly what we talk about in out posts. Like how great it was to have David in the studio again, but ruined because of Miss K likes to show her self front & center & the non stop talking. I saw exactly what you are talking about, the picture was blown way up of her chest it was not a mistake. What is wrong with this network, I do not believe any of the other shopping networks would put up with this craziness, do you??
2 x

Teachergirl

Re: Do yOU tHINK iF wE aLL sTARTED wRITING lETTERS tO mANAGEMENT iT wOULD hELP??

Post by Teachergirl » 1 year ago

That's because LC stands for Low Class. They think its great. They also think that sounding like fish mongers will get them sales. I just watch a few hosts and buy nothing over $50. They've sunk to unbelievable lows and see no reason to change. Stop buying and maybe things will. In the past 6 months I've bought maybe 5 items.
7 x

Lulu

Re: Do yOU tHINK iF wE aLL sTARTED wRITING lETTERS tO mANAGEMENT iT wOULD hELP??

Post by Lulu » 1 year ago

What can I say - sex sells. The only problem is they're marketing it to the wrong sex. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PS One can not refer to the mammary glands in any way, shape or form :lol: Show them, yes. :lol:
4 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

I checked the facebook page of a certain host and all I can say is it was all about the girls in a bikini top!!
The profile pictures that have been done lately were just that and I just laughed because I should have expected it.....Even the cover photo was provocative and yes, it is her right to do what she wants on her own page but when the style keeps showing up on a supposed family shopping channel it gets to be too much!

Katie, Lolo, Becky, Hannah, Karen, Michelle and others never dress in a provocative manner
They don't have to! They have self confidence and know their business, it's all about selling for ShopLc
3 x

Lacy

Re: Do yOU tHINK iF wE aLL sTARTED wRITING lnETTERS tO mANAGEMENT iT wOULD hELP??

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

Hey Mae,
Your right. She doesn't care to wear any clothing that isn't too small, especially when she is on tv. . She knows exactly what she is doing. She posted online that she is selfish and doesn't care what others think including the people closest to her. Her attire only makes her look really desperate. She wants to be the topic of conversation negative or not. I check the program guide, if she is scheduled, the channel is not on LC, They won't get ratings from me when she is on.
4 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 1 year ago

She usually loves trying on the clothes and modeling them with her hands on her hips but I noticed she didn’t try on a ruffled bathing suit they were selling and I was so relieved!
2 x

Blizzard

Post by Blizzard » 1 year ago

I am reading the messages about Kim. Many times, I am okay watching her. The host that makes me turn the channel is Cheryl. I don't want to add too much, in fear that it will go against the rules. HOWEVER, I don't know how the other hosts can deal working with her. She does not allow them to say one word during the show. She may as well work on her own. She is constantly telling the camera person to put the camera on her. It is ridiculous! Someone asked if they wrote to management, would it help? All I can say is that I spoke to a customer service agent (they called me after reading one of my responses in a survey) about how I felt about her as a host. I was very honest. The person said they would bring my concerns to management. Well.... ladies and gents, you can see how much they listen.
4 x

TulsaDave

Post by TulsaDave » 1 year ago

Write a letter for what? LOL I think management encourages all of this. I have seen some very close up shots of Miss Kimmie and I am like the camera man is liking this a little too much! :-) Miss Cheryl is a very intelligent woman she knows her stuff its sad how she thinks she has to stoop low and perform these theatrics. Example she is calling the President of the Company.....sure you are. Or the "come over here and talk to me" stunt.....ridiculous and bully like behavior. She is too smart for this type of stuff. I think I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning....the side where the wall is...hehe Sorry for my old man ranting and rambling.
2 x

Lacy

Re: LC = Luxury Channel, Loud Channel Pick one.

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

It is sad when they are hiring the same type of hosts or not training them properly. Maybe Chris is the right idea. He is shy, train him so he will be comfortable and a good host.
Miss H, Miss C, Miss K. I will not watch or leave the tv on that channel. Even on mute they are getting ratings. I will not give them any ratings. Maybe if the ratings go down during certain host shows. The management will finally see they are loosing money and wonder why we are not watching.

LC used to stand for Low Cost, Love Channel. It should be Luxury Channel. They said LC was for everyone to afford jewelry that they made. No middleman. BULL.... I am tired of seeing high end items all the time. I purchased items years ago when prices were better. I don't need anything they sell with this economy. We all have posted about the LOUD hosts. Enough said on that.
5 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 1 year ago

Lacy, YOU ARE SO RIGHT. When I first found this network I felt like I was in heaven, they had such a good variety of items with prices for every one, even people that have to count pennies. All at once it just changed. Several hosts left, I can not remember all of their names. There was one from England, one from East Tn., & a couple of others I do not remember who they were. Just about anyone could buy from them back then, now all they want to sell is very expensive items. I think more of it goes to people that own stores like jewelry stores, I really do not think or know of anyone that can sit at home & buy this high priced jewelry all day & night long. People are having a hard time putting gas in their cars & food on the table & people are sitting around the TV buying gold chains & 3 thousand dollar tanzinite rings, REALLY???
4 x