Under 10 Fridays?

Lacy

Re: Under 10 Fridays?

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

Mr. C. Ya that was ridiculous. But, He'll probably retire soon. Isn't he almost 70?

She doesn't have to rip her top off, she is her clothes too small to show all. Like the girl we all grew up with that wanted all the attention and wore clothes that left nothing to the imagination. It seems to be Miss K. She likes the attention.

A woman having curves does not have to wear clothes 2 sizes too small cut so low the camera man can't get a decent shot of the item without her in the shot. She looks so desperate especially at her age. Either way, there is a time and a place for work clothes and non work clothes. She doesn't seem to know the difference.
3 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 1 year ago

Mapper wrote:
1 year ago
At least she isn't ripping her shirt open like "Mr. Patchouli"!
Dog gone it! You went and spoiled her July 4th surprise - freedom and liberty for all. :P
4 x

Mapper

Post by Mapper » 1 year ago

So....Lo Lo just stated,on air, that "Not all Fridays will be under $10" and that ShopLC is trying to figure it out. She also said that she gurantees her and Dans shows on Friday 7/01 WILL be under $10. As I stated earlier in this thread, I predict that the under $10/$20 shows will be eliminated. I think the end is near.
3 x

Lacy

They showed socks for an hour, then a set of 2 jewelry boxes for another hour which were on 2 days ago for an hour. It's really boring. Maybe they are running out of stock. As others said, ending under 10 fridays. The probably will end the day early and go to higher prices before midnight.
Update: I was right. It took 3 1/2 hrs to show a item under 30.00...No suprise..
3 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

Good grief!!!!
I can't believe the problems I have been having getting here, the stupid cellphone isn't allowing me to open up the community forum and this stupid desk top computer is like having a dial up again....I can't afford a new one
So to the fellow members that are speaking about Miss K I will share what I saw a week ago
Went to her facebook page under K.b....I will let you figure that out so I don't get in hot water

Anyway just as I suspected....she is in love with herself and her so called illness has nothing to do with her behavior
Her profile photos are of her in a skimpy bikini top....I just saw this and started laughing
In fact her last two profile pictures are the same pose with a different skimpy top AND the cover photo is of her wearing a very low cut pink top with the microphone placed right at the cleavage!

Today I was watching another shopping channel and the gal had a low top on, but it was done in good taste and her microphone was placed up by her neckline, not way down in the middle of the cleavage like you know who's!
I have seen comments about the supposed illness but I feel that is an excuse for her unprofessional-ism
You know exactly what you are doing when you post pictures on a facebook page, it's her page and she can wear what she wants but like some man posted in one of her threads, he said that wearing clothes like that on a family oriented shopping channel like ShopLC is NOT the right thing to do
He even went as far as to say it was embarrassing for his children and wife!!
1 x

MaeWest1953

Mapper wrote:
1 year ago
At least she isn't ripping her shirt open like "Mr. Patchouli"!
Oh my goodness Mapper!
What did I miss? the computer has been a pain for a week and I haven't been able to get here
Also was busy all week so I didn't get a chance to watch ShopLC and I can't take Mr. C too long so I missed something according to your comment....lol
1 x

Lacy

Hey Mae, How are ya.
I am sure you saw her the other day wearing the dress with the open slit high up the center. I thought for sure that they would get rid of her for that stunt. It was so trashy. She stood in front of the desk to show off the item. The camera man couldn't pan up high enough, the damage was done.

Today, I she was modeling top as a dress that was not a dress. Even the models had on leggings under it. Chuck said WOW, that is short, are you wearing a bathing suit or something under that? She said yes. Sure.. She just doesn't care how trashy she looks. I hate when she models clothes, she does poses and makes faces, the models don't do that. They look professional. She looks like a cartoon. It just leads me to believe that this network doesn't care about how they are being represented. I give up, this network doesn't care. I usually watch night owl shows if I watch at all, but I don't shop at all.
2 x

MaeWest1953

Good morning Lacy,

I have been thinking about you and hoping all is well...
Of course you may have seen that I am catching up with all the posts and comments, I must have hit the "heart" on at least 6 of your great comments :P
Girl, I missed what you are describing above!!
What in the world is ShopLC doing allowing this kind of behavior?

Desperation has overcome her......pathetic huh?
By the way.....when did Chris return, I am watching now and was thrilled to see him and have been meaning to call you out on a post asking when he returned....teehee
1 x

MaeWest1953

LACY.....

I am giggling because I just read your comment about the socks a while ago and now I see they will be showing socks again.....good grief
2 x

Lacy

Re: Mr. Chris..

Mae,
I did see him earlier with Becky. I am watching a movie right now. Not LC. He did so good this time. I don't know if tonight is his return date but I hope he keeps showing up. He's Not bad on the eyes.... By the way, I hope your computer problems get fixed.
'
2 x