Why? Why? Why?

buyitall

Why? Why? Why?

Post by buyitall » 1 year ago

WHY am I constantly having to contact ShopLC about NOT having All Sales Final on the screen during clearance???? New customers will not know this because today it says it nowhere!! Hosts hardly ever even mention it! There’s no excuse for this! If I were a new customer and I received a clearance item that I didn’t want I would pitch a fit to then find out I had been duped! I contacted customer service earlier to tell them. That was awhile ago. It is still not on the screen! WHY??!!
4 x

Jonarts

Re: Why? Why? Why?

Post by Jonarts » 1 year ago

Just went and looked now at 8:45 central time and it's not there, but clearance is always final sale and it should say so.
3 x

buyitall

Re: Why? Why? Why?

Post by buyitall » 1 year ago

I contacted them yesterday afternoon about this! It is now the next day at 3:30am and still nothing on the screen! They obviously don’t care if they dupe new customers. I will never recommend ShopLC to another person. This is a dishonest company who lies by omission. Do they not want new customers to know that all sales are final on clearance??? It is amazing to me that their IT team can’t seem to get such a simple thing on screen so that all customers know their policy. Is ShopLC so desperate for money that they can’t be honest and transparent about their policies????
2 x