Very, Very Upset!!

buyitall

Very, Very Upset!!

Post by buyitall » 1 year ago

I just received a giant box from ShopLC !! I knew I had not purchased items that should have come in a box this size. Inside was only 5 items: a shoebox; 4 small 4th of July tabletop decor plaques and a small flag. I knew when I picked the box up from the post office I could hear items moving and rattling around! There was very little packaging inside to secure the items to prevent them from moving around and rubbing against each other. AND…WHY were these shipped in such a large box anyway??? When I took out my tabletop decor they were in terrible shape and unusable!! They were apparently made out of some sort of pressed cardboard and layers were peeled back and scuffed up! On top of that, I had won a pair of tennis shoes. I bid on a size 7 and that’s what my invoice says. However, the shoes I received are a size 5 !!!!! The only thing usable I received is the flag! I am going to contact customer service and pitch a fit! There is NO quality control here and whomever is packaging these items like this should be fired!! No other shopping channel that I buy from has problems like this! Things like this happen all the time here!
5 x

BostonIrish

Re: Very, Very Upset!!

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

Buy all let them have it! Size 7 and send you a 5! I guess they will sing the old song send it back! Have to repack fill the c p out and go back to the post office again. I am so sorry this happened to you I would be one crazy Lady. Good luck.😡😩
2 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 1 year ago

Best thing to do is to cut off your business with them.Sorry for your misfortune and hope the customer service will put it right.
1 x

buyitall

Post by buyitall » 1 year ago

I also won a pocketbook that was described as being red and green. The picture showed red and green. Guess what? It is red and BLACK! Was going to use it at Christmas! So tired of the incompetence here and NO quality control!
0 x

ladymarine

Post by ladymarine » 1 year ago

Druid wrote:
1 year ago
Best thing to do is to cut off your business with them.Sorry for your misfortune and hope the customer service will put it right.
I cut mine down and went to two others I like better,
1 x