Question About The Womens Hanes T-Shirts, 2 For $10.

CaribbeanGirl

Question About The Womens Hanes T-Shirts, 2 For $10.

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 1 year ago

Has anyone out there bought any of the Hane's T-shirts , the ones they sell for 2 for$10? They are sized s,m,l,xl,2x,3x. I do not know why they never have size 1x. I usually wear a 1x, I like ts a little looser in the summer because it is hot wear I live. I have a friend that wears a 3x, but I can not go up a size for here. To me it does not seem like the size = the measurements. Has anyone bought any of the plus size, if so can you tell me the bust measurements & the front & back lenghts of the shirts? Thank You Very Much. Have a great Weekend.
0 x

Lynmarie

Re: Question About The Womens Hanes T-Shirts, 2 For $10.

Post by Lynmarie » 1 year ago

Normally in Women's sizes 1X is 22-24 that is the size I buy in tops because they are looser * which I like now being 68 yrs old...Shop LC's Hanes/Fruit of the Loom t-shirts were a 3X being 22-24...Hanes/Fruit of the Loom are one of the products that you need to size up in for sure sometimes by 2 sizes because they are made so much smaller through my experience! They make there clothes * like Juniors instead of Womens...so if you bought a 3X it would have been the right size on Shop LC which they were showing the size as 22-24 if I remember right on Friday. With so much clothing being made oversea's now in places like Vietnam, Thailand, India etc...sizes are a lot smaller than before we don't have the same standard sizes like years ago because they are not being made in the USA anymore or not very often!
0 x