Do Something With Your Hair

Serge

Do Something With Your Hair

Post by Serge » 1 year ago

I hope I don't offend anyone because not everyone was born with beautiful hair me included but if I was on national TV especially with the high density I would try to look the best I could. Last night I was watching Marva and I enlarged her on my tablet only to see how bad her hair looked. I don't know if she has issues with her hair but it looked like she hadn't combed it and in this day and age you have lots of options including wigs. If anyone knows that she has problems please tell me as I haven't been on here for very long.
4 x

colljoe

Re: Do Something With Your Hair

Post by colljoe » 1 year ago

I agree and have noticed about her hair. It looks like a wig, a dirty one at that. In fact, a few times I was grossed out. Wondering what the heck is up with her?
3 x

Serge

I’m so glad it’s not just me and I agree with what you said about it looking gross.
4 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

I missed it I don't watch much anymore. I do believe she has very curly hair.🤷
2 x

Serge

Maybe she tried to straighten it and something went wrong because it's now straight as a stick and kind of looks like straw. I hope she hasn't damaged her hair trying to make it look better because that would be so sad!
4 x

Tina

Post by Tina » 1 year ago

I have been watching ShopLC for years now and Marva has been a host for quite some time now. She has beautiful hair naturally. I have noticed the wig. She may have some type of health issue going on...I hope not. She's not one of my favorite hosts, but I've given her a pass on this. We don't know what's going on.
3 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 1 year ago

A bad hair day is a bad hair "day". But this has been going on for quite some time. Hence, that's why we are talking about this. And the wig is getting dirtier, and it looks thrown on, like she is in a hurry. The part isn't sitting right either. :shock:
Shop LC is a world platform, not just national. She has quite the career as a public figure. I'm sure she knows better. And if something is going on, I'm sure she can afford a decent wig.
2 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

Howdy to each of you :)

I love all of your comments and also hope she is not suffering from any illness etc. we all know how important our hair is to us!
What is interesting is the couple of days where I thought she was wearing a wig that looked like a Scarecrow wig, please I am not trying to sound mean but the hair on her head was actually in clumps with this straw-like edges to it :?
We know these Hosts make a good salary and if normal everyday ladies can afford a nice wig I am sure she should be able too
2 x