Separate shipments why?

Bella

Separate shipments why?

Post by Bella » 1 year ago

Why have my last 4 to 5 orders been in separated shipments? I generally order small items. Why would you send 2 small handbags with a small bottle of perfume together but not include the inexpensive ring? If you separated the perfume from the order I would understand, as a matter of fact that would make sense, but why send the ring separately? Whenever Shop LC does this it takes forever to receive the separate items it took over 3 weeks last time. I ordered 4 pieces of jewelry and it came in 3 shipments! That’s stupid! Wouldn’t that cost more for them to to ship items like that? Makes no sense.
Also, their shipping fees on so many items have really jumped $6.99 for a small crossbody(I ordered a cheap perfume to avoid another $6.99 shipping fee to make the order over $50.) If I would not have bought more items to reach the $50 threshold I would have had over $18 in shipping fees! It doesn’t makes sense to place any order under $50 at all. Years ago when they had decent coupons I placed many orders under $50. No more!
5 x

BostonIrish

Re: Separate shipments why?

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

I know Bella just more packages more chance of getting Lost. I have never paid 6.99 in shipping where do you live?🍀
1 x

Bella

Re: Separate shipments why?

Post by Bella » 1 year ago

In Ohio BostonIrish. Actually my mistake on the $6.99 shipping. when I was checking out I realized later that my order was defaulting to expedited shipping! Why that would happen I don’t know but it’s very easy not to realize it at first. Seems like a way to have a customer pay more. I doubt if I would receive my order any quicker anyways. My packages sit for days in Urbancrest, Ohio when they take that route it takes forever!
I still wish they would do more coupons. Remember the days of 30 to 40% off coupons!
1 x