Speaking of Bad Hair days. Christmas Promo with Hannah

Lacy

Speaking of Bad Hair days. Christmas Promo with Hannah

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

She has nice long hair but it always appears dirty, or greasy. IMO. She said on air that she uses dry shampoo before going on air every day. She should take a page out of Lolo's book. Lolo's hair ALWAYS looks so good on every show. You can see she takes the time.
Hannah, Not so much. Watch the Christmas promo with Hannah in it. You will see what I mean. It looks really bad. She wears tons of makeup all the time. No time for her hair apparently. She should have at least washed her hair for the promo. Never mind, more frequently since she is on air.
2 x

colljoe

Re: Speaking of Bad Hair days. Christmas Promo with Hannah

Post by colljoe » 1 year ago

I noticed that too. I just don't understand. If you are a public figure and do this show, ya can't wash your hair before going on? I do think Hannah's acting was really good on that Christmas skit though. It was cute. Also takes a lot of good acting to pretend you fell instantly in love with Hunter. :lol: Just kidding, but it was cute. And Lolo? OMG! The most beautiful hair, it's amazing. I don't think I've ever seen Lolo with a bad hair day. Cheryl needs to change her picture on the Host page. Her hair looks pretty bad in that picture. On the shows, her hair looks nice.
1 x

Cookiemonster

Post by Cookiemonster » 1 year ago

IMO I think Hannah is wearing a wig So maybe that's why it looks so dull and Dirty
1 x

Cookiemonster

Post by Cookiemonster » 1 year ago

IMO I think Hannah is wearing a wig So maybe that's why it looks so dull and Dirty
0 x

RoxiJade

Post by RoxiJade » 1 year ago

I don’t know why this is even a point of discussion. As far as I am concerned, she is just beautiful, and has gorgeous hair. But what really matters is that she is very talented and a wonderful host. Maybe that’s what is important?
1 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 1 year ago

Looks like Blake is sportin' a mullet. :lol:
1 x