Run, Run, Run, ladies & Gentlemen

CaribbeanGirl

Run, Run, Run, ladies & Gentlemen

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 1 year ago

You know how when Mr. Savvy is always telling us to run, run, run, to our phones because he is giving us such a great deal on his expensive pieces of rock. We should be telling the newbies to run, run, run, away from Shop LC.
8 x

Margui

Re: Run, Run, Run, ladies & Gentlemen

Post by Margui » 1 year ago

Yes!
1 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 1 year ago

Talk about him saying that how about another male host who is constantly yelling go, go and go one more time and I'm thinking no, no and no just run the other way. I just don't understand why they can't come up with new things to say. I did notice Kim not saying right constantly the other day but she was stumbling over her words and I wondered if it was because she was trying to concentrate on not saying right. I know it can't be easy being a host but that's the job they picked.
2 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

Here We Go Again Ladies and Gents!😬
1 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

Good afternoon everyone :)

I actually watched him yesterday with Greg's wife, I can't believe I am brain dead to her name
Anyway he was in seventh heaven, he was calm and so NICE to her, he was patient and never became un-hinged
It amazes me how he gets away with not having to sell anything besides expensive jewelry, this must be in his contract :lol:
I do love how Adi yells GO! he is one of my favorites because of his silliness :)
1 x