Tracking emails not working

Bella

Tracking emails not working

Post by Bella » 1 year ago

Has anybody else had issues with the “order shipped”emails not tracking? I receive a 404 error that states no directory or file found. I was on a live chat with 2 agents and they where absolutely no help. Their answer was check on the USPS website instead!
0 x

Mapper

Re: Tracking emails not working

Post by Mapper » 1 year ago

I have had issues for over a month with the tracking number hyperlink displaying that same error in Chrome. Just copy the tracking number from the email and copy it to the UPS tracking page. It's pointless to contact CS. They can't fix anything.
1 x

Bella

Yeah, I found that out! Shop LC chat person asked if I cleared the my cache and to try on a desktop. I did all that and it still did not work. They tried to make it my fault instead of theirs. I asked them why would you send out emails with tracking links that don’t work? They had no answer! You can’t fix stupid I guess!
0 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 1 year ago

Yes. Has been happening for a while now. Hate to sound cynical but ShopLC really has a problem with their IT department and all things Web site. It's a mess and nothing is changing. Trying to pull up order history and lots of other issues have been going on now for over a year. Now, one can't track their order unless you do go directly with the tracking number to UPS like Mapper stated. This should be simple like other shopping sites. It's just getting worse. :x
1 x

Bella

I agree colljoe trying to pull up your order history is awful, it takes forever. I also had a live chat with CS about the order history function and again they were of no help at all. Its like they don’t care or understand the problems with their website, and yes this stuff has been going on for a year or so. Its like Shop LC kicked so many off the forum sometime back and now they don’t care about anything.
0 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 1 year ago

Bella: I have learned the hard way never to use their live chat. Worthless! I think those people are working from home and don't really know what they are talking about EVER, period! I call customer service and if I don't like their answer, I ask for a supervisor. But, big deal right? They don't change anything either. And them telling us to "clean out your cache" :lol: I sincerely believe they don't know what that is but are told to tell us that. And I don't have to "clean out my cache" on other sites before using. :roll:
1 x

Mapper

Post by Mapper » 1 year ago

The bad shipping email hyperlink is a fairly recent problem. It was fine before. Now it's the issues with checking the order history. When you get to, if you get to, the order history page, you have to choose a date range to access your order history. Every time they make a change, they break something. Poor system administrators and web developers. It will never end.
3 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 1 year ago

Totally agree .The new way to check your order history is not an improvement but a new hassle.Their technological team is worthless.
3 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

My 11 year old Grandson Aiden could do a better job.🤓
2 x

MsTabbyKats

Post by MsTabbyKats » 1 year ago

Can someone please tell me how to start a new topic. I'm posting here...because I can't find any link or instructions.

Thank you!
0 x