Catch 22

MsTabbyKats

Catch 22

Post by MsTabbyKats » 1 year ago

I'm very annoyed. The hosts are constantly saying "everyone pays the lowest price".
I put a ring in my cart @ $99. They lowered the price to $77. When I clicked "buy" it showed up at $79.
My card was charged $99. It took one day to show "pending" and 2 days for it to be posted. So I called on the second day and the rep said "Oh yeah...I see that..I'll escalate it so the price will be adjusted."

A few days later...no credit. I called today and the rep said my claim was denied because the request for an adjustment has to be made within 24 hours. How can someone request an adjustment if the expense isn't posted on the credit card yet????

Well...my credit card get me a permanent credit so I was made whole. But ShopLC gets $22 they are not entitled to.

The "everyone pays the bottom price" is a false claim. They have time/date I made the purchase and the price.

Their "denial" has cost them a customer.
9 x

joy51

Re: Catch 22

Post by joy51 » 1 year ago

I cancelled a ring and they said they gave me a refund--NO instead gave me the runaround--I contacted paypal credit and they are going to try to get the refund!! This was $266.50!!
6 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

I had issues ordering several items online during a live broadcast, it always changed my item, so I had 4 orders of the wrong item (never click fast buy during live tv)TV, anyway, I caught it the next day but they only refunded 2 of the 4 items... you shouldn't have to track your own orders.

They went cheap with website coding and we pay for their sloppiness.
5 x

MsTabbyKats

Post by MsTabbyKats » 1 year ago

I will admit, I got some really good deals for next to nothing. BUT...no, we should not have to track our own orders. ShopLC is run as a shlock shop; If they want higher class clientele that will buy higher priced items, they need to clean up their act. I have no problem spending thousands of dollars on jewelry from other TV outlets, but I know and trust the quality and service.

The fact that they have my time of purchase and the cost at that time....yet denied "the guaranteed price match" is just ridiculous.
4 x

buyitall

Post by buyitall » 1 year ago

I have decided that “fast buy” is a joke! I have been using fast buy and all I get is headaches! I hit fast buy and nothing happens….I refresh and hit fast buy AGAIN. It goes through. Then…I go to my order page and guess what? It shows I ordered TWO! So apparently when I hit fast buy the first time it did place order even though nothing happened on my end! So, of course, I had to cancel one of the items. Recently I used fast buy to purchase some perfume. AGAIN…it did not work! I kept trying. Finally it worked! I go to my order page and it showed I had placed 3 separate orders for the same item! I immediately cancelled 2 of them. Then I waited and waited for my order to come. I received an email that my order had been shipped. Then I get an email my shipment would be delayed a few days. I waited…I finally called. The rep was very rude to me as I tried to explain my problem. He kept saying I had cancelled my order. I finally convinced him to go to my order page. Then he assured me my order was on it’s way! He continued to be rude and asked me to please stop talking as I was TRYING to explain everything. Maybe if he could speak good English he could have understood! I ended up hanging up on him! I went to my order page and guess what? It showed the 2 items I had cancelled and the one that had supposedly been shipped had miraculously disappeared! This website/company is a joke! It has been Almost a month! I have been shopping on that other jewelry channel. They give 5 budget pays a lot! ShopLC doesn’t seem to understand it’s not always about giving the lowest final price! Times are hard right now! It IS about how much you can afford to budget EACH MONTH…yes, I may have to pay over five months instead of three but their LOW monthly payments fit into my budget. Sometimes they will have budget pays of less than $6 a month. Because of this I can actually buy MORE jewelry there because it fits into my MONTHLY budget….and there are NO headaches! They give refunds on clearance items and as soon as I take a return to the post office and it’s scanned I get an email letting me know that they know my return is on the way! They give prompt refunds!!!! I am so over ShopLC! They send out damaged items on their auction site…items described and pictured on the auction site are many times wrong and you do not get what you ordered. It showed a size 7 tennis shoe on auction site. I won them. I received them. I GOT a size 5!! I won a reindeer pocketbook described as red and green. I received it…it is red and black! I ordered some patriotic decor items. They were packaged poorly and arrived damaged! I receive an order with NO invoice! They say don’t take tags off jewelry if you are going to return them. I receive rings ALL the time that ARRIVE with NO tags! I could go on and on. I am stopping buying here in order to try to pay off my budget pays. I will be paying off my budget pays and will be through here. Life is very stressful right now and I DON’T need all the headaches with this company! So, YAY….I AM and will CONTINUE to shop stress free at that other jewelry channel! I advise others who want stressless shopping to do the same!
2 x