Endangered species!

buyitall

Endangered species!

Post by buyitall » 1 year ago

Has anyone noticed less and less 5 budget pays? They are on the endangered species list at ShopLC! The OTHER jewelry network offers five pay a lot! The have a lot of items with five pays that are less than $6 a month! WHEN is ShopLC going to realize that it’s not always about their low “final” price. It IS about about how much you can fit into your MONTHLY budget. I have to budget each month. Times are really hard right now….especially if you are on a fixed income! They are giving 3 pays on many price points that used to be five. Example: if an item is $60 and they give 3 payments, that is $20 a month. That may not sound like much to many people. On five pay it would be $12 a month. That is a big difference to me! I have a $12 co-pay on my medicine. If I spend $20 on budget pay I don’t have money left over each month for medicine. BUT…. If it is only $12 a month on budget pay I can swing it. I realize many shoppers use credit cards and just buy things willy-nilly. I don’t have a credit card…I use a debit card which means the money comes out of my checking account. Am I the only one??? The other channel seems to understand people are struggling. ShopLC???? I also realize we older shoppers are not ShopLC’s target audience but it would be nice if they realized we are probably suffering in this economy the most. I have been doing my Christmas shopping from those other shopping networks. I can fit their MONTHLY budget pays into MY budget and am ultimately able to buy more gifts. I know I am ranting on and on about this. I am a very long time customer at ShopLC but I have also been shopping on the other networks a lot longer. I’m buying less and less from here. I bought much of my Christmas gifts from here last year. I’m afraid to wait any longer to see if they offer five pays. I am almost through Christmas shopping and have purchased them from the other networks because of their low monthly payments. ShopLC is being outdone by the other networks when it comes to budget pays! No JOY here for me anymore…..Sad…..
6 x

CaribbeanGirl

Re: Endangered species!

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 1 year ago

Dear BUYITALL, No one could say it any better. I feel just like you. I think they are lacking a little up stairs & do not know that $20 budget pays really add up. I have 2 $10 prescriptions every month, 2 $35 doctor co pays, & a $10 GP co pay if I get sick. So I can not afford many budget pays for any thing else. I think their eyes are glued shut & think that everyone is as rich as they are. I know that they care nothing about us peons that do not have as much money as they do. When they started to sell the expensive items & got loaded is when they started to act this way. It is a real shame I thought they were really good people before they started acting this way. You Go Girl
2 x

Leanderlynne

Post by Leanderlynne » 1 year ago

You are absolutely spot on! It doesn't matter how much I want an item if the budget pay isn't 5 then I don't want it. And what really blows me away is when they call it "Customer Appreciation" and then the budget pay is 2 or 3. That my friend is not Customer Appreciation.
1 x

Leanderlynne

Post by Leanderlynne » 1 year ago

Oh and Caribbean Girl, they might think they are so hoity toity, but WE are the ones who are paying their salary! Let that sink in! ;)
1 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

I just noticed last night they WERE offering 5 budget pays . . . for $15 dollar items, lol! It made no sense at all. I can see maybe $30 and up, but $15??
0 x