I Noticed DHL Delivering Again!

colljoe

Re: I Noticed DHL Delivering Again!

Post by colljoe » 1 year ago

Wait a minute. I'm still reeling over the fact Moderator Danielle responded to this post. :shock:
3 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 1 year ago

I just ordered 2 items a watch and a necklace. Only 1 item has shipped, again small orders split in 2 shipments. I do not get it. I’m shocked that Danielle has posted haven’t heard from her in a long time. Hope she pops in more often.
2 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 1 year ago

My package is still sitting for 2 days now waiting to be picked for delivery by DHL.Worse than before. This company makes regressive decisions about delivery.
2 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 1 year ago

My package is still sitting and waiting for delivery for 3 days now thanks to DHL. This company makes delivery provider decisions that do not meet the customer’s requirements or needs.
2 x

Lynmarie

Post by Lynmarie » 1 year ago

My original post about DHL that I made I wanted to let everyone know what happened...I placed my order ( ordered item on clearance) on 10/17/22 it did not have a label created until 10/20/22 & it was then processed by DHL Distribution Ctr in Houston, TX and then sent out for delivery on 10/20/22, it got to Melrose Park, IL on 10/22/22 and then was delivered by USPS today 10/25/22. So in the long run the turn around time wasn't bad, generally Shop LC had gotten my packages out sooner than "2" full days for processing, I don't know if this is because of a clearance item that I ordered, but I thought for just 0.1 Fl oz Kristofer Buckle makeup concealer in a small box wouldn't take "8" days to receive....maybe I am wrong.
I have two more shipments that I ordered recently one has two items I ordered being shipped by Fed Ex that is in Kansas City already & the other one just being processed by DHL so I will see what happens & see if it takes "8" days to be delivered ;) It would be nice to have some consistency especially for customers who will be ordering for the holidays. I didn't want to give DHL a bad rap if they didn't deserve it!
1 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

I can't comment on speediness, but I DO see that their "tracker" is bogus.

I always watch to see when packages will arrive because our mail carrier ALWAYS leaves our mailbox open and stuff will blow away, so I try to keep a keen eye out.

So I've been noticing that items will "check in" at my local post office, then suddenly be back in Texas, or KY or IL, and THEN a few days later my local post office. Normally an item will only post an update when it "scans" or checks in. That's how tracking is supposed to work . . .

yesterday it was the same thing. According to the tracking log, it was sitting at my home post office ready to be delivered today. Since the item is GOLD, I wanted to snag it before fate could.

A Post office substitute delivered today and brought everything to my door, but no Shop LC. Odd . . . went to check my shipping updates online, and POOF, somehow it's in IL and miraculously NEVER was in my hometown.

This is very reassuring that tracking isn't actually tracking my gold jewelry . . . and while there IS another option for shipping, it's $30 . . . strange since Priority would run less than $10 for jewelry . . .
3 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

Hope you get it FarmMom ! I have a package stuck since the 20th mine was not gold or I think I would flip out.💰🤐
1 x

Lynmarie

Well, I guess I was right on DHL delivery when I started this conversation: I bought "3" items on 10/21/22, 2 of the items went to Fed Ex from ShopLC on 10/24/22 (two days later) then Fed Ex delivered it to USPS for final delivery & I received my shipment on 10/26/22 which was 2 days after Fed Ex processed it & USPS delivered to me in Iowa!

Now the 3rd item I ordered also on 10/21/22 was also sent by ShopLC to DHL this time (NOT Fed Ex) on 10/24/22 the same as my other 2 items mentioned above, today is 10/28/22 and DHL just got it to Melrose Park, Illinois yesterday 10/27/28 & today it was just transfered to a USPS location for delivery which will probably go to Grimes, Iowa or Des Moines to be sorted first which takes about two days normally, so it will probably NOT be delivered until Monday 10/31/22 or Tuesday 11/01/22 if I am lucky!

So in my area (IOWA) DHL it is still taking longer than Fed Ex by the date I ordered it to the date of delivery. Most of my delivery delays lately on my packages from ShopLC have been by USPS but now DHL is causing delays, I hate to see what it will be like with the Christmas holiday rush coming soon!
2 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

I have an item from the 20th not move at all.🙄
1 x

Lynmarie

Re: BostonIrish

I would get a hold of Live Chat, I don't know if it will do any good, but when I see something I ordered that doesn't get shipped within 4/5 days I contact them so they can check on it for me!
Over a month ago I order the Cara Mia (sp?) lace bras 3 for $19.99 and I did see it on my account, when I re-checked to make sure my order went through by going to order history on my account, it stated it will ship in 5 to 10 days which they didn't say anything about on the live TV presentation, nothing was said about a back order on these bras.
So I contacted Live Chat & the man stated it had not come into the warehouse/facility yet, so I asked him when it was suppose to & he then stated he thought in about a week....I knew nothing about the delay by the presentation on live TV?!
If it sits to long I contact them by Chat right away! Hope this helps!
0 x