All systems down. Don't order anything, there is no way to track it.

Lacy

All systems down. Don't order anything, there is no way to track it.

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

Even with phone orders. They can not tell us anything about our orders, the status, the shipping, NOTHING. No one should order from them right now. There is no way for them to verify if the order is placed, shipped, when it will be delivered. They can't access any account right now. Customer service is no help. You get a scripted answer. They take our money with nothing to back up the transaction until their systems are up. They should be off the air during these technical difficulties. Instead they still try to convince us to order and believe they are a in control of this mess. SO if you order, You are taking a gamble.
3 x

BostonIrish

Re: All systems down. Don't order anything, there is no way to track it.

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

I agree no go.😟
1 x

Mapper

Post by Mapper » 1 year ago

I would be more concerned about my account data. I would not be surprised if their systems were breached.
0 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

LOL, well well well, this is all too familiar. I can pretty much guarantee they have been hacked. We all know where the majority of scammer and hackers thrive . . . .

as mentioned before, the company i worked for used indian website coding companies, and EVERYTHING was full of malware and scripts. They kept claiming it was clean, but I could go into the log files and flush out alllll the hacker code that was sitting there. Ran the company right into the ground.

Honestly, they should have hired the same company that did Amazon's site.

I was watching last night and it was rough. They had NO idea how many they were selling, and some items only had FOUR total to sell, and they had NO IDEA if it was sold out or not. Sure, lets' make a $2800 gamble and hope they give me my money back if it's no longer available :P

I'm thankful the last item I bought was worth $25. I managed to get all my shopping done months ago (thanks Shop LC)

But if they cannot track ANYTHING on THEIR end, it's definitely more than just a website error. It's a full on hack and we are all compromised. might be worth changing all your credits cards . . .
0 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

yep, just went in to check. All payment info has been wiped. No record of my card at all anywhere, nor of any budget pay orders.

They have been pushing budget pay for the more expensive items, if the system does a full reset and wipes out all previous data, they would lose vast amounts of money from this. It could even cripple the company.

Anyone else have budget pays they were working through?

I guess we will be sitting here waiting to see what happens . . . who brought popcorn?
0 x