For your info…concerning

buyitall

For your info…concerning

Post by buyitall » 1 year ago

I was watching in the middle of the night and hosts were saying things would be fixed soon. They were talking back and forth to producer/or whomever was in the booth asking them about it. The host then said, “So that’s what happened? I thought that only happened in the movies”…..WHAT??? That led me to believe they have been hacked! You can draw your own conclusion….If they have and millions of customers info has been compromised this company will be done. Customers have been complaining about this website for years and nothing was ever fixed. We tried to tell them!
3 x

BostonIrish

Re: For your info…concerning

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

Checking my bank acount.😳
2 x

joy51

Post by joy51 » 1 year ago

I sent them an email to expressed my disgust they send some kind of BS answer-they really don't care--also check your credit cards too!! Everybody should stop buying from these people-they should be put out of business!! I am considering contacting the FTC also
3 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 1 year ago

Why on earth would hosts ever be discussing website issues on air like that and making a comment like that? All it does is instill fear and panic with the customers. I’m sorry but there is some “braindead” management at work here. Shop LC take some advise, instead of giving away expensive electric cars in a contest why don’t you apply that money to fixing “ things”.
1 x

Billie

Post by Billie » 1 year ago

I asked the chat tab. They said it was down for maintainence.
0 x