Shipping delays or not at all.

Lacy

Shipping delays or not at all.

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

I ordered 2 items on the 11th. They were never shipped. Spoke to csr, they said it will be shipped in 2 days. Then I called again after the 2 days. They said the orders were STUCK, and have escalate and cancel the orders. I won't get my refund for at least another week. All their antics, technical problems. They are rock bottom compared to other sites.

Update: No refund. I never heard back from the 2 escalations. They did not cancel the orders for me. Today, the orders are waiting to picked up for delivery. 7 days after ordering to get a shipping label. I will send them back at my expense just for principle. I will not shop anymore of the live shows. The host just lie. They had a fleece top on yesterday for 29.99. Said it was 59.00 online. NO! Saying their relationship with the company gets them the best deals around. NO. Many other sites have the same item for 29.00 with free shipping.
Last edited by Lacy 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
5 x

BostonIrish

Re: Shipping delays or not at all.

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

Same here ordered 2 items on the 11th and not till yesterday did they ship only one. The one I won on auction not shipped. I hope they don't cancel it.🤐
3 x

Lynmarie

Post by Lynmarie » 1 year ago

I placed an order on the 11th and it was not shipped out until yesterday the 17th...also I noticed on the web site today by clicking on to Live TV you can generally click on most recent items to see what was on Live TV presentations for today and nothing shows up...you can't even see what the previous presentations were in case you missed them and wanted to order something?! They need to hire new IT technicians or out source to another company to keep their site working...after awhile it just becomes a joke having all of these problems all of the time!
2 x

BostonIrish

There losing MONEY!🤑
1 x

BostonIrish

Still waiting for items to sent! If they don't do it I am going to cancel them.😟
2 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 1 year ago

They should do what JTV did and upgraded their shipping department. On JTV everything now is automotated and it usually ships no later then the day after you order your item.
1 x

BostonIrish

I called again today they told me they are processing orders from the 11th! Because of web problem.😖
1 x