Problem Entering Car Content

Serge

Problem Entering Car Content

Post by Serge » 1 year ago

Am I I the only one having issues trying to sign up daily for the car giveaway? Now it brings up a box to put your mobile number or email and won’t take your entry.Just another of their issues!
0 x

BostonIrish

Re: Problem Entering Car Content

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

Oh Yes what kind of game is this? There pushing us to get new customers I think anyone who wins is calling orders in and are new customers. I guess they don't care about the oldies that have been here for years.😏Do you know any of these names. I dont.
3 x

Serge

It angers me too BostonIrish that they’re insisting that we have to do this to enter their stupid contest where none of us know any of the winners. I guess I won’t be winning a new car because I refuse to add this information. If they can’t get new customers on their owe merits then that’s their problem. Fix your website, cohosts and your shipping department before you lose the customers you do have!
3 x

BostonIrish

Has anyone one on here won anything? I found it odd that the young lady that won the car lived in Austin. They said the computer picked the winners well we all know how the computer is working.💥💻
3 x

Serge

I haven’t and I tried to enter every day on the last one but won’t be entering anymore since they changed it.
1 x

joy51

Post by joy51 » 1 year ago

Just more shady business practices--I wil give them credit because I no longer want to shop on TV after 20 years!
4 x

DiamondGirl65

Post by DiamondGirl65 » 1 year ago

I noticed folks are also complaining about this on ShopLC FB page too. The entry worked just fine until the pop up began to appear and now even if you close that pop up your entry will not go through. I spent thousands of dollars here but have not purchased anything since March because of never ending clearance sales with no return and shady bidders on the auction site. Very deceptive advertising saying you can enter daily but asking for referrals. Messaged customer service about this issue and got the usual run around. I doubt a real living breathing person will win that car, more likely a paid actor.
1 x

BostonIrish

I agree another one from Austin!. The Lady that won the car also won the 100 dollars my guess is if you did not Winn the 100 you were not entered to win the car what a scam what a joke.💰🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🤷🕵🙈😲
1 x