I hate this company

Serge

Re: I hate this company

Post by Serge » 1 year ago

I think they do but sadly I don’t think ShopLC pays much attention to our posts thus the complaining continues!
3 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

I don't either or they would be taking them off👁
2 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

Serge wrote:
1 year ago
So sorry to hear what a bad year you’ve had Farm Mom and I don’t blame you for being upset. ShopLC should treat their loyal customers better as we’re the ones that keep them afloat! Try JTV because I think you would like them. The hosts are professional and kind to each other and both their customer service and shipping departments are great!

Thankyou Serge, I appreciate it.

A real customer service person finally called me and attempted to help me . . . but I could feel her mounting frustration on the phone when she realized her hands were tied. She told me what she WANTED to do, but had to sweet talk the IT guys into agreeing. She even called me back the day after that to let me know she was still waiting, but I could tell in her voice that she knew it wasn't going to happen and she was feeling pretty sad about it. I can't imagine trying to do your job, and having the "higher ups" tell you "no" all the time :(
1 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

Gulfwaterlady wrote:
1 year ago
I'm the new one on the forum. I was shocked by how many views this subject got. The title and the way it was written must have really resonated with a whole bunch of you. Is this like a therapy session for disgruntled customers? I'm surprised Shop LC doesn't delete the negative things said about it. Although, from what I've been reading there wouldn't be much content left.
Do other shopping channels have forums? If so, are they anything like this?!
In a way, yes. Many of use have been longtime shoppers, others newer shoppers. All at one time were happy customers that, along the way, began to feel like they were losing their mind because of "strange" and unpleasant things happening.

This keeps us sane in knowing the problem isn't on our end. Especially when the website starts acting up and customer service keeps trying to tell you its on YOUR end . . .

We can all agree that this company has AMAZING potential to be something GREAT! But sadly, have grossly missed the mark and are being run down the drain.

I myself WANT to see ShopLC do better. I WANT them to be that amazing company. Sadly I didn't know them BEFORE they began flushing themselves down the toilet, but the stories people tell make me wish I had :)

PS- Tony is a big part of the flush. His false, made up info just addds fuel to the fire . . .
1 x