25% Coupon Code = Price Increases!

Mapper

25% Coupon Code = Price Increases!

Post by Mapper » 1 year ago

I was looking through my wish list and all $9.99 items increased to $12.99 across the board. $14.99 irems went up to $17.99. Today I purchased a carved coffee table at $79.99 and accent cabinet at $119.99 before a 25% off coupon. The price on the coffee table went from $99.99 to $79.99 to $95.99 and the accent cabnet went from $119.99 to $147.99 in less than 24 hours. I predict the prices will go back down when the coupon offerings expire. Door Busters, Thanksgiving, and Black Friday Deals....I don't think so!
9 x

BostonIrish

Re: 25% Coupon Code = Price Increases!

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

Mapper they have been playing these Games for years. I will not buy anything they jack the price up they can keep it. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.😊
6 x

BostonIrish

I was going to buy a watch for my Mailman they increased it 40.00 keep it!
4 x

Mapper

BostonIrish wrote:
1 year ago
Mapper they have been playing these Games for years. I will not buy anything they jack the price up they can keep it. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.😊
Yes, I know. Previously, I would only see the price increases online just before the under $10 days. I won't play their games either. I don't purchase much anymore and it's highly likely that I won't remain a customer after the new year.
4 x

Mapper

BostonIrish wrote:
1 year ago
I was going to buy a watch for my Mailman they increased it 40.00 keep it!
I got lucky. I purchased my items yesterday before the price increases. Happy Thanksgiving to you too!
3 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

I bought 99% of my stuff last spring/summer when my budget was nice and full. Glad I did.
4 x

henry

Post by henry » 1 year ago

They must think we are stupid. So they raise the price 20% and then offer a bigger discount, 35%. Actually that is a net 3% price increase. Hey shoplc, don't insult the intelligence of your audience.
4 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 1 year ago

All I can say about this is THE ONLY WAY TO SAVE MONEY WITH THEM IS TO STOP BUYING FROM THEM. Why buy from people you do not like or trust?????
2 x

BostonIrish

You are so right!👎
1 x