Entering Contest For Car Fixed

Serge

Entering Contest For Car Fixed

Post by Serge » 1 year ago

I just went in to try to sign up for the car giveaway and it let me do so without that box coming up. You can also see who has won the $100 each day! I’m glad they finally got that fixed because that really upset me!
2 x

BostonIrish

Re: Entering Contest For Car Fixed

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

Serve still don't know any of these names do you?🤔
1 x

Js

Post by Js » 1 year ago

They post any first name and initial that comes to mind. Phony names. Trust me this shopping channel wouldn't give a penny to their customers.
1 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 1 year ago

How do you know Js? Is that a fact? Do you work there? Many people that purchase items from Shop LC do not use the forum. They have thousands and thousands of customers, no one could possibly know them all.
1 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

Agreeing with everyone here, but will add:

My husband is a YouTube addict, and the car Giveaway is a BIG THING on YouTube. It does create a LOT of sales too for their merch. BUT, they do the giveaways several times a year and SHOW the BIG WINNERS because it MAKES people buy more for the next giveaway.

When you SEE the big winner, you KNOW it's legit. If a company merely draws a name from a hat, and sends a simple e-mail to that person, they can claim they won it, but that person may never KNOW they won and may never CLAIM it.

I'm telling you if YouTubers can afford to give cars away, ShopLC more than can afford it too.

If it's legit, why WOULDN'T they want to show a photo of the winner with the car, or a quick video in an ad?
1 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

Hi all.....

What I don't like is when you enter the contest they make you check the box that allows them to send you promos and emails etc....
Otherwise your entry will NOT go through :(
0 x