Stop talking over each other!

Bella

Stop talking over each other!

Post by Bella » 1 year ago

I rarely watch live presentations on tv from Shop LC, but today with Chuck (I like the guy) and Kim (not so much) about drove me nuts! They were cross talking like crazy. As soon as one of them made a comment the other chimed in. Kim was doing most of the interrupting in my opinion. What a frenzied presentation! It actually stressed me out and I never feel stressed. They were presenting genuine croc handbags and stated that there would only be 2 price drops. That was a blatant lie there were 3! Why do they feel they need to lie to sell an actual quality product at a good price? I have a headache from all the talking over each other so I just switched the channel.
1 x

Tina

Re: Stop talking over each other!

Post by Tina » 1 year ago

I understand and agree. It plucked my nerves soooo bad. I like Chuck too and I like Kim's personality. BUT...she needs to calm down. I have to mute them...it's too much. The lady that's on now with Jessica is about to pluck my last nerves too. She's a new lady- didn't catch her name.
2 x

FarmMom

Re: Stop talking over each other!

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

Kim isn't as bad as Cheryl. SSHE really likes to interrupt and roar over everyone else. her general talking voice IS just plain loud :(

I find Kim a bit off-putting . . . not sure if it's the overly fake smile, the too poised head turns or what, but she creeps me out just a bit!

The new girl was said to be a "guest" host, so not sure if she's on trial or maybe she's a set designer they hauled over to help.
2 x