He's Speaking over the another host still

Lacy

He's Speaking over the another host still

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

I haven't watched in a while. I thought hunter would get much better than before, still auctioneering, pressure selling, must sell all these out. His eyes are SO blood shot and puffy BTW. Maybe he partied too much for xmas.
Hunter is on with Michelle. He is acting like he is the only host. He is not giving Michelle a chance to speak. I have never heard Michelle so quiet. He kept interrupting her. She says something and he jumps in and keeps talking over her.
When he said he should not go so low, By the time he said that, the price was already lowered online. More games.

i Can't listen to him anymore. Poor Michelle.
4 x

Serge

Re: He's Speaking over the another host still

Post by Serge » 1 year ago

I’ve been out of town with family so I haven’t been watching but it sounds like I’m not missing anything. The sad thing is I would much rather listen to Michele talk than Hunter any day of the week!
0 x

ladymarine

Post by ladymarine » 1 year ago

He can put away the alcahol, as they pored for a toast, they cut to Michel and seconds later on the cut back his glasss was empty and he was refilling it. , I will not watch Cheryl , and only bought when Dan Dennis was on, Had known him for years with HSN, but I guess they Pitched him .
I spent 9.99 last night, found out he was gone so I'll leave also.
1 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

Did they let Dan go again?
0 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 1 year ago

I remember Dan Dennis from HSN as well, I actually called in on air and talked with him one time. I kinda like the guy, sure he’s a little goofy and nerdy but he does know his gemstones. I like quirky people I guess. Not like some cookie cutter hosts. I hope he’s still at Shop Lc.
1 x

christee

Post by christee » 1 year ago

@Bella I was a big HSN fan/shopper in the 90's (when they concentrated on selling jewelry) and fondly remember Dan. I had bought an emerald ring set in 14k gold (still wear it) and Dan was presenting the same ring with rubies this time. My mother decided to order it and got to speak with him live on air. Sad to think he's not with Shop LC now
1 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

I saw Dan the other day with Jessica.
1 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 1 year ago

I too saw him on and he said he always takes Christmas off so I assume that’s why some may think he’s left again. He sometimes drives me crazy but the man knows gemstones which I feel is important!
1 x