Web

BostonIrish

Web

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

Wheb are they goig to fix these problems? I had 5 items in cart added promo and poof everyrhing gone. .
4 x

Serge

Re: Web

Post by Serge » 1 year ago

You would think that they would want their website to be customer friendly so we wouldn’t get so frustrated. All it would take would be to hire a good IT team but apparently they either are too stupid to do that or just don’t care. I get frustrated at the new way they have their videos of products and the fact that it’s not viewable. Come on ShopLC you can do better! I know you have to be extremely frustrated BostonIrish and I hope you got it fixed!
4 x

BostonIrish

Serve when I look at the auction it does not show pictures of items if it does it takes forever .🙄
2 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 1 year ago

I thought maybe it was my Ipad, but yeah their videos are all messed up. Also trying to get your budget pays to come up is frustrating. You need to use a certain date range that makes no sense. Their website gets worse and worse each week. It is not user friendly at all. Simply trying to find a item and check it out or compare to a similar item is time consuming and gives me a headache.
3 x

Janice-NH

Post by Janice-NH » 1 year ago

Completely agree. Another problem is crediting returns. The refunding process takes weeks and I'm not sure I am getting credited for budget payments charged AFTER the return. The web page does not indicate when and how much was refunded and I get notification very sporadically. Hard to track when you buy as much as I do! The refunds don't make sense either. Buying less and less these days....
4 x

BostonIrish

I don't get how to look up my bucket payments it Sucks!😛
2 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

I hope you are able to get them back, you wait forever for a good promo that WORKS, to have everything gone is aggravating, then trying to go back and FIND everything all over again, ugh....
3 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 1 year ago

Wouldn’t you think they would read the forum and see all the complaints about the website? For the life of me I do not understand how you run a company with such a poor website!
3 x

BostonIrish

They must have read the forum because 15 minutes later the items showed up. Thanks😊 Bella and Farmom.
2 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

I'm glad you got it working out! Worst case would be trying to find them only to see the price higher or sold out :(
2 x