Shipping experience for a return

christee

Shipping experience for a return

Post by christee » 1 year ago

This time I have to rant about the length of time it is taking for a defective gold necklace I returned on Jan 26. It is still in transit and yesterday showed "out for delivery". It's aggravating to see it was sent to another city further south in my state (Florida) via USPS and then handed to UPS on Feb 2. I was not given UPS tracking info so I had to contact a ShopLC chat agent to get it.

Also, I didn't get a return label. I requested one and it was emailed (which I printed and used) and also was told one was sent snail mail. Can you believe the snail mail label arrived today and envelope is postmarked Feb 8. The 30 day window to return the necklace ended yesterday so I'm happy I didn't wait for it.
4 x

Bella

Re: Shipping experience for a return

Post by Bella » 1 year ago

Nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to their shipping or labels. Sometimes I will send an item back using my own funds with a tracking number. If it’s something expensive I also want a signature. Just peace of mind knowing it got there quicker and I have proof of it!
3 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

Usually it takes another week for the refund to happen too. Their shipping times are beyond absurd..
2 x

christee

Alright they received it Feb. 10. It's now been 2 weeks and today for kicks I decided to reach out to them via online chat and check refund status. Unbelievable..."the return was processed for the item but the refund failed." The chat agent said they will escalate this for the refund to process.

The same thing happened for a different return in December! I waited many weeks before contacting them about the delay.

Please tell me they're not doing this intentionally :evil:
3 x

christee

Update: The refund is on the way and will arrive before Feb 28. Much appreciated
2 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 1 year ago

Good grief! That must have been exhausting & stressful as heck! Just to give you an idea of excellent customer service… I returned an item I had purchased from HSN they received it within the week and I received a refund within the 7 days. Same experience with QVC they received the item in less than a week and a refund issued the next day. They will also send you a email with the total amount refunded. Imagine that!
3 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

christee wrote:
1 year ago
Alright they received it Feb. 10. It's now been 2 weeks and today for kicks I decided to reach out to them via online chat and check refund status. Unbelievable..."the return was processed for the item but the refund failed." The chat agent said they will escalate this for the refund to process.

The same thing happened for a different return in December! I waited many weeks before contacting them about the delay.

Please tell me they're not doing this intentionally :evil:
This is so mind numbing! They preach so much about returns and then spit on you hen you do.I wouldn't even bother with chat, they often just lie to you to keep you "happy". I have gotten better luck calling and chatting with a live rep, but the number is hard to find :P
1 x