New Shipping?

FarmMom

New Shipping?

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

My husband says they are now doing Fedex shipping, and once shipped it supposedly delivers in 3 days . . .

Anyone verify this? Is it new or just temporary? Maybe that's why they are saying 3-5 business days . . .
3 x

Sea

Re: New Shipping?

Post by Sea » 1 year ago

I ordered a organizer and it was shipped FedEx we just had a big snow storm so it’s delayed but it’s already in my town yesterday so it was fast shipping.
2 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

Good to know! I had a relative buy something, but hers was also delayed due to weather, although at the time the item was in her town, and there was no bad weather happening at all, lol.
0 x

Greeneyesbluesighs

Post by Greeneyesbluesighs » 1 year ago

FarmMom wrote:
1 year ago
My husband says they are now doing Fedex shipping, and once shipped it supposedly delivers in 3 days . . .

Anyone verify this? Is it new or just temporary? Maybe that's why they are saying 3-5 business days . . .
Some items ship FedEx without asking for that option. I’ve had larger items ship that way, handbags, blankets and the like. It’s not going that was for all items/orders.
0 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

I don't think this is a new shipping method. I have a order from the 17th, it has not bee picked up or shipped yet. I was told that even though its been 10 business days. Please wait for a few more days. So 7-10 business days for delivery is lies. The won't refund or cancel the order unless I wait a few more days. What a hastle. I definately have learned my lesson with LC . No more purchases. ...
1 x