Shopping elsewhere?

Greeneyesbluesighs

Shopping elsewhere?

Post by Greeneyesbluesighs » 1 year ago

Anybody? Have you been shopping elsewhere? If you have why not share? And not just for jewelry.

I won’t say company names (well mostly) or post links or photos because ShopLC is afraid of that. The other major home shopping channel allows all of that on their forum without booting people. Just saying.

I’ll start!

I bought 4 small handbags (one a sling bag) two this morning and two a couple of days ago. Both from other home shopping but not all at the same one. ShopLC doesn’t even carry sling bags, which I love, and all their other bags are so huge it’s just silly. Three of the bags are from the same well known and very popular brand. The sling bag is from a well known travel brand (person). It’s a red and blue floral/paisley, so cute.

I bought a new travel bag/suitcase. From the travel brand/person. It was their TS a few days ago. So excited!

2 new fun tops and 4 pairs of pants. 1 pair of shoes.

A Heatless robe curl thing. I saw it used online and had to try it, wow it works! I bought that one and two smaller ones that looks like a scrunchie for me to put my hair up at night. My hair is long and I don’t like sleeping on it.

To be fair I have bought things for other people. Hubz wanted some new shoes so I found the ones he wanted. And shopping for family as well. There is always a birthday or holiday on the horizon.

Now I’m shopping for a backyard covered swing. Almost time to get the yard ready for spring. Oh I did by a hammock chair. Not the kind you hang but it’s got it’s own stand. Super cool. Got it at the warehouse membership store.

So what all have you been shopping for? Anything fun? I hope so!
2 x

FarmMom

Re: Shopping elsewhere?

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

Sounds like you are ready for spring, lol!

I myself haven't done much shopping except for buying piles of gemstones dirt cheap. Stashing them away for years down the road when I open my jewelry mini store. And stuff to test them with, and store them in.

Hubs has been house shopping (still can't pull the trigger on building yet, he keeps hoping prices will fall), and he's been doing car shopping. Dodge just revealed their newest limited edition Car, the Demon, something like 1,000hp, he was eye-balling that. But he's on the list for the new mid-engine Corvette that still ahs not been released by Chevy and only has a waiting list right now.

We have a dirt driveway though, so there's that, lol.

At the moment advertising on YouTube is huge, so most stuff I might need just shows up to my door. Power drill auger sets for planting hundred of christmas trees, portable chainsaws, and a robotic lawnmower with AI sensors to navigate objects. That one I'm excited to see, but my husband is convinced it will mow down all our baby christmas trees. I've got my fingers crossed, mowing and weed-wacking are HUGE tasks out here, and if a robot could do it, I'm sold.

I probably should be buying some new shirts and pants, but I gotta clean out my drawers of the old stuff first ;)

How have your purses held up?
1 x

Greeneyesbluesighs

Post by Greeneyesbluesighs » 1 year ago

FarmMom wrote:
1 year ago
Sounds like you are ready for spring, lol!

I myself haven't done much shopping except for buying piles of gemstones dirt cheap. Stashing them away for years down the road when I open my jewelry mini store. And stuff to test them with, and store them in.

Hubs has been house shopping (still can't pull the trigger on building yet, he keeps hoping prices will fall), and he's been doing car shopping. Dodge just revealed their newest limited edition Car, the Demon, something like 1,000hp, he was eye-balling that. But he's on the list for the new mid-engine Corvette that still ahs not been released by Chevy and only has a waiting list right now.

We have a dirt driveway though, so there's that, lol.

At the moment advertising on YouTube is huge, so most stuff I might need just shows up to my door. Power drill auger sets for planting hundred of christmas trees, portable chainsaws, and a robotic lawnmower with AI sensors to navigate objects. That one I'm excited to see, but my husband is convinced it will mow down all our baby christmas trees. I've got my fingers crossed, mowing and weed-wacking are HUGE tasks out here, and if a robot could do it, I'm sold.

I probably should be buying some new shirts and pants, but I gotta clean out my drawers of the old stuff first ;)

How have your purses held up?
Well you guys are busy! I don’t need a new car, mine is only a couple years old. She’s my baby.
I am purging my closet as well.
Two of my bags are great! Two are arriving today. The company (brand name) has been having some shipping issues and it has been taking some time.
The travel bag I haven’t used yet. We are going on vacation at the end of April through the first week May. I’ll use it then!
1 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

Very cool, where are you off to? I have honestly never been on an actual vacation, lol, I don't think I could handle the sitting down and relaxing part, lol!

My husband is a car guy, so it's not uncommon for him to buy a smashed sports car and repair it and flip it. Although he'd really like a NICE one that he can cruise around in.

I prefer my lifted dually, lol.
1 x