Garnet

DK

Garnet

Post by DK » 4 years ago

I am a new customer, so I thought I'd try it and got the 3 garnet ring in sterling silver, size 8. Little too big, so thought I'd put it on my index finger. THe band bent. THen I noticed I lost a stone when I wore it to work, then during the day two more stones fell out :0(. Granted it was only 9.99. So no use returning it as I believe this type of purchase is final sales and you have to pay for the shipping back (they take it off the credit). I wanted to buy so much more here, and now I'm hesitant. Didn't even have it one day :0(. Just sayin. Is LC a really good place to buy these gem stone bargains. I was thinking if I gave this as a gift, I would of been embarrassed.
4 x

Topic Tags:

honey

Re: Garnet

Post by honey » 4 years ago

DK, been there, done that! :lol:
I do have some nice things that did not bend or
fall apart, I have given some nice things that did
not fall apart and still going strong thru a few years.
a lot of dissatisfaction these is coming from what
might be new management AND, SLC not focusing
on quality, just quantity.
don't be a stranger to this forum, great people,
with great wit, share the good, the bad and the
ugly. :)
6 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago
a lot of dissatisfaction these days is coming from what
multi tasking here and got carried away with the
submit tab.
3 x

Jewls

Post by Jewls » 4 years ago

DK wrote:
4 years ago
I am a new customer, so I thought I'd try it and got the 3 garnet ring in sterling silver, size 8. Little too big, so thought I'd put it on my index finger. THe band bent. THen I noticed I lost a stone when I wore it to work, then during the day two more stones fell out :0(. Granted it was only 9.99. So no use returning it as I believe this type of purchase is final sales and you have to pay for the shipping back (they take it off the credit). I wanted to buy so much more here, and now I'm hesitant. Didn't even have it one day :0(. Just sayin. Is LC a really good place to buy these gem stone bargains. I was thinking if I gave this as a gift, I would of been embarrassed.
Yes quality has gone way down.
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

DK call them and let them know, you do not have to pay to ship it back if it is defective and you have the choice to either take a credit or have the money refunded and that is the case for all items no matter what the cost.
4 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago
a lot of dissatisfaction these is coming from what
Sad to hear that. Quantity over quality
2 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

I had a few pieces out of of 100's that I have purchased that broke or a stone fell out. You use the return label, check the why returning as defective and you can send back for free and you will get a refund on shipping that you paid. I shop LC because the prices are the best and so is the shipping, sure I had return somethings,but it's worth it. I shopped all of the other shopping channels and I still think LC is the best, only been shopping 1 1\2 yrs,and for how much I purchased a few returns is okay.
1 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 4 years ago

As a general rule I steer away from the $10 and under because you really DO get what you pay for! I’ve purchased over 1,300 rings and countless pendants, bracelets, watches etc. since 2007 and have had very few issues with my purchases. The key is to know what you’re buying....do your homework and don’t buy the cheap crap!
1 x