Lies, lies, lies, ye-ah!

Druid

Re: Lies, lies, lies, ye-ah!

Post by Druid » 7 months ago

I think FarmMom and Maewest were purged by the
Big Brother.Penelope pit stop or whatever name …must be mandated to create diversion and confusion among forum participants.All this is very transparent lack of imagination and low quality interaction.
4 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 7 months ago

Hi Bella, colljoe, glad to see you here and any other regulars I missed. I agree, this is very weird, even for the forum. I guess we just have to wait to see who else comes back.Maybe life took them away for a min.
4 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 7 months ago

@Rolltide Well, Rolltide couldn't have picked a better title and timing for this post. What a cluster flock...of do-do. 💩
I'll be having my wine soon Bella. We'll toast, and see what happens next.
1 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 7 months ago

Hi one and all this is crazy😫 I sure hope Mae and Far mom were not purged. Maybe they are using other name. 🤔
6 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 7 months ago

Hi everyone, Mae usually uses colors and italicized words and is funny. Farm.. has an imogi And her wording style is different from the OTHER farm__mooom person. Very knowledgeable. Not preaching. I'm not convinced. I don't believe in cooinsidences. Something is off.
3 x

Greeneyesbluesighs

Post by Greeneyesbluesighs » 7 months ago

colljoe wrote:
7 months ago
Penelope-Pit-Stop How in the flip would YOU know if anyone is banned? GemfarMooom How in the flip would YOU know "things have been re-coded" and some can easily rejoin. And NO, I don't know JQ or GS and I don't have any contact outside of this post with others personal social media.
I suggest to my fellow posters to ignore these two and their stupid games. Both sound like "TP and clan" to me, laughing and enjoying it.
So, to my fellow truth tellers of all things brsts, hair, nails, and screamers.. let's just carry on and do what we do.
I can tell you here and now they are not at all part of TP and those shenanigans.
Last edited by Greeneyesbluesighs 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

Greeneyesbluesighs

colljoe wrote:
7 months ago
@BELLA So IF GemFarmoom "wasn't around in those days" then why did she mention that I had contact with JQ and GS and TELL THEM they could come back??...how would this person know anything about JQ and GS? BUSTED
Because I know them. Used to communicate but sadly lost touch and no longer have contact info or a way to the other side.
Last edited by Greeneyesbluesighs 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

Greeneyesbluesighs

Druid wrote:
7 months ago
I think FarmMom and Maewest were purged by the
Big Brother.Penelope pit stop or whatever name …must be mandated to create diversion and confusion among forum participants.All this is very transparent lack of imagination and low quality interaction.
Druid….you are partly correct. The first part. PPS is no diversion.
3 x

Greeneyesbluesighs

BostonIrish wrote:
7 months ago
Maybe they are using other name. 🤔
Wouldn’t be the first time someone has done that right?
4 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 7 months ago

Why did GemfarmMooom tell me she gave her horses a hug for me?(I always told FarmMom to do that because I miss my horse) That’s something that was a clue that she seemed to be saying I’m really FarmMom. So does GemfarmMooom have horses too? Good grief! Why would she make that comment out of the blue?
3 x