Re: Look who's back !!!!

Post by Gypsy » 6 months ago

Rolltide wrote:
6 months ago
:roll:
@Rolltide

Hi Rolltide-

No games PLEASE !

I don't understand what you are saying with just this emoji. If there is something you are trying to say......please talk, thanks 😊

- Gypsy
6 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 6 months ago

Yes, please Rolltide. I liked your Lies post. It brought up a good point and opened up some new thoughts. So please don't hesitate to tell us what's on your mind some more. I would like to know.
As my Mom used to say, "Speak up sweet lips"
3 x

Rolltide

Post by Rolltide » 6 months ago

Last edited by Rolltide 6 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
4 x

Rolltide

3 x

Rolltide

Last edited by Rolltide 6 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
2 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 6 months ago

I wasn't on the Forum for about a week or so this time and just when I thought I had gotten caught up, I am in the dark again. Would someone please explain what has been going on and why is Rolltide's posts not actually saying anything, except Look Who's Back , several times?? Evidently Many Posts have been Deleted because I can't figure out what is going on between who and about what. Do think several Hosts are in the Forum because of the Numerous Comments that have been made that were directly related to things discussed on here. Actually Tony even overtly referenced something that had been posted concerning the Quality of his Gemstones... Interesting that he does seem to supposedly be offering more of his Private Family Collection for sale, these days....
2 x

GemfArMooom

Post by GemfArMooom » 6 months ago

Lanai wrote:
6 months ago
I wasn't on the Forum for about a week or so this time and just when I thought I had gotten caught up, I am in the dark again. Would someone please explain what has been going on and why is Rolltide's posts not actually saying anything, except Look Who's Back , several times?? Evidently Many Posts have been Deleted because I can't figure out what is going on between who and about what. Do think several Hosts are in the Forum because of the Numerous Comments that have been made that were directly related to things discussed on here. Actually Tony even overtly referenced something that had been posted concerning the Quality of his Gemstones... Interesting that he does seem to supposedly be offering more of his Private Family Collection for sale, these days....
Hosts have been reading this for as long as I've been a shopper, and mr T used to read all my reviews on higher priced SLC items because he'd frequently reference my complaints. Thankfully I only caught a small snippet of him on last night, selling small 2ct tanzanite and the poor souls who are now stuck with it and cannot return it. And the what, $3000-$4000 8ct tanzanite they were selling??! HECK NO. Not if I cannot return it. They look good on camera, but who KNOWS what the buyer actually gets.. and the price was still too high. Michelle running on and on about "buying one and selling the other", well a quick look on the re-sell sites shows them selling pretty cheap. I get so tired of them misleading people :x

@Lanai there has been editing all over, seems like some people like chaos. I myself prefer order. Heaven knows there's enough chaos on the farm to deal with... But there are too many in this world that don't like hearing truth or facts.

Then again, even my turkey doesn't want to hear the truth that the geese do NOT want to be her friend and she keeps trying to jump into their pen. I'd like to say the truth always wins, but I have friends in the political realm and can honestly say too often lies and deceit win :cry:
Maybe she'll tell them she identifies as a goose and they'll let her in . . ..
2 x

Rolltide

Last edited by Rolltide 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
2 x