Price bait & switch

DLB

Price bait & switch

Post by DLB » 8 months ago

I ordered a necklace Friday morning at one price, then they charged me a higher price. Couldn’t get anyone in customer service, but got “Victor, personal shopper”. He said the new price would reflect at the end of the day, I will see the new total “later”. Keep calling & getting nowhere. This isn’t the first time they did this either. Very unreputable, and they lie right to you on the phone. Bait & switch, you place the order & they raise the price. Something needs to be done.
5 x

BostonIrish

Re: Price bait & switch

Post by BostonIrish » 8 months ago

Sorry this happened to you😞 I just talked to C S they cancelled a watch I won on auction this is not the first time.😳 Trust me they would give me the right price or there would be🔥👹 To pay. Good Luck.
3 x

GemfArMooom

Re: Price bait & switch

Post by GemfArMooom » 7 months ago

DLB wrote:
8 months ago
I ordered a necklace Friday morning at one price, then they charged me a higher price. Couldn’t get anyone in customer service, but got “Victor, personal shopper”. He said the new price would reflect at the end of the day, I will see the new total “later”. Keep calling & getting nowhere. This isn’t the first time they did this either. Very unreputable, and they lie right to you on the phone. Bait & switch, you place the order & they raise the price. Something needs to be done.
Did you ever get any resolution on this?? Such an awful thing to have happen :(
0 x