Spending a lot of time on expensive items

RS

Re: Spending a lot of time on expensive items

Post by RS » 4 years ago

@OtherSideOfTheTracks
YES! The airline used to do the same exact thing with pilot pay. The union had to grieve the whole process then litigate to get it changed.
Then they had contract negotiations and a merger and it wasn’t an issue anymore.

But same exact thing for that reason!
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Could you believe it. Tenner and Becky are showing this cheap looking diamond ring set for the last hour. What is happening. I hope the holiday buys are not counted as a success until after Jan 15. Never a good idea to induce people to buy things they really didn't want. By the time they get it home the hypnotic charm is gone and most will return it. Maybe then Shoplc will return to exciting times again !!
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Could you believe it. Tenner and Becky are showing this cheap looking diamond ring set for the last hour. What is happening. I hope the holiday buys are not counted as a success until after Jan 15. Never a good idea to induce people to buy things they really didn't want. By the time they get it home the hypnotic charm is gone and most will return it. Maybe then Shoplc will return to exciting times again !!
We can always hope it will return to the good old days. Not gonna hold my breath. Seems like SLC is trying to gain notoriety by being the network that sells the most high end jewelry. 😢
4 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Exactly and so very boring all the antics trying to get everyone to buy. I’ve noticed lots of budget pay on these items just to move them out the door. It’s like the old ShopLC has disappeared into the Twilight Zone!! I remember under $20 Tuesday, nothing over $40 on another day and then under $10 Friday’s. Even the little silk pouches lots of jewelry came in, I’ve still got so many of them, even free gifts at certain holidays-like jewelry cleaner, a rhinestone flag pin and I even got coupons for so much off and a Christmas card. Now nothing but defective items, prices through the roof, stupid games from hosts and screaming or snapping fingers at us. I used to have the tv on this channel for hours, not anymore. I’ve been watching the other shopping channels. ShopLC please take a look at what we’re all saying or you’re going to keep losing business.
5 x

Jolynn

Post by Jolynn » 4 years ago

OMG! I AM SO SICK OF THE TANZANITE! You should have called this the tanzanite doorbuster black friday/cyber monday event. Also as other customers have stated everything presented is expensive and not affordable to your average customer. Afterall this is the gift giving season therefore we would like to see affordable products to give as gifts. Ever since your new president came on board Shop LC has been all about high end expensive gems/jewelry and high pressure sales
8 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

I’ve been watching gem shopping to
remind myself what beautiful jewelry
is supposed to look like.
Making fun of your customers, yelling
& screaming, outright lying about treatments,
snapping your fingers at us, taking our money
and giving us junk, no refunds for weeks at a
time, and lastly using children!
The horn swaggling (western term I believe)
is done.
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Yeah, I’ve had all I can take for one day. I was hoping for some more fun stuff, more new. Enough with the tanzanite already. Don’t get me wrong, I love tanzanite but enough is enough. I have a new Iliana piece on the way but that was purchased yesterday and I’m not going to buy 10, 20, 30 more. And enough with the constant barrage of high end anyway.

Just. Too. Much.

No variety, nothing fun or special.

G’nite all!
8 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago

I assume that every sentence they spew is a lie. Every.single.word....I also think "inventory" shown online (laptop) vs. "sold" is a lie too. I think that they show a lot of solds to create a buying frenzy. I do not believe "anything" out of their mouths. They have said they "listen" to customers but they don't. The person in charge of the biggest shopping of the year, Black Friday (which starts on Thanksgiving or a week before, now), through Cyber Monday - should be fired. The products shown are abysmal for gifts to give to people outside your spouse and daughters.

The reason I believe they don't care about product/customer service is their aim is to get your money deposited to ShopLC so they can have it for as long as possible to play with - hence a long wait to get refunded. Example: You pay for an item, they wait a week to ship, slow ship, you get it, take a day or two to return it, they receive it and sit on the return for two weeks. That's at least a month of influx of cash to play with...and you can earn a lot of money playing around with it.

That's my opinion - I could be wrong. (Dennis Miller).

P.S. I love when we, the customers, give reviews of the items we receive. It's honest.
OtherSideOfTheTracks 🌺

I also don't believe a word they say.

And I agree with your post 100%!
3 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
The more I am watching the more astounded I am.

They even mentioned this morning that people were texting in and literally BEGGING for more “gifts” and the hosts said they were going to be bringing them.

They showed a jewelry box and trinket boxes. That’s it.

The rest:
Polki diamonds
Jade cuffs
Kunzite ring
upcoming with Opatra and diamond rings.

So ya. Sooooo not listening to their customer base.
I assume that every sentence they spew is a lie. Every.single.word....I also think "inventory" shown online (laptop) vs. "sold" is a lie too. I think that they show a lot of solds to create a buying frenzy. I do not believe "anything" out of their mouths. They have said they "listen" to customers but they don't. The person in charge of the biggest shopping of the year, Black Friday (which starts on Thanksgiving or a week before, now), through Cyber Monday - should be fired. The products shown are abysmal for gifts to give to people outside your spouse and daughters.

The reason I believe they don't care about product/customer service is their aim is to get your money deposited to ShopLC so they can have it for as long as possible to play with - hence a long wait to get refunded. Example: You pay for an item, they wait a week to ship, slow ship, you get it, take a day or two to return it, they receive it and sit on the return for two weeks. That's at least a month of influx of cash to play with...and you can earn a lot of money playing around with it.

That's my opinion - I could be wrong. (Dennis Miller).

P.S. I love when we, the customers, give reviews of the items we receive. It's honest.
100% agree. I had bought a pair of yellow
sapphire earrings on etsy over the summer.
Never received them and seller gave me a
non-existent tracking number. It was supposedly
coming from somewhere in US. Seller kept my
money for over a month. Had to get Paypal
involved to get my refund. Turns out this
seller was.... yup you guessed correctly
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

I am going to stay hopeful that after first of year,
All new management will be settled in and they will have seriously sat down & read the threads here and the other customer forums that the hosts often reference and they will really take to heart what is being said about the QUALITY of PRODUCTS - QUALITY of SERVICE and the QUALITY of the HOSTS. Hopefully they will see what we see.....
4 x