The good...

RS

Re: The good...

Post by RS » 4 years ago

SHOUT OUT TO OLIVIA in Chat CS!

I ordered a ring last night after the free shipping had gone into effect. I didn’t realize until this morning that I had not gotten free shipping on it.

I contact CS via chat and was going to cancel the item. When Olivia saw that I had indeed ordered it after the shipping deal had started she refunded that amount to my card.

Thank you Olivia 😁😁😁😁
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago

I ordered a ring last night after the free shipping had gone into effect. I didn’t realize until this morning that I had not gotten free shipping on it.

I contact CS via chat and was going to cancel the item. When Olivia saw that I had indeed ordered it after the shipping deal had started she refunded that amount to my card.

Thank you Olivia 😁😁😁😁
Yay Olivia!
In keeping w/this thread, when dealing w/CS we can count on a different answer from different representatives, the good...and the not so good. Glad you got correct response RS😄
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

Thank you Olivia 😁😁😁😁
Yay Olivia!
In keeping w/this thread, when dealing w/CS we can count on a different answer from different representatives, the good...and the not so good. Glad you got correct response RS😄
Without a doubt that is true Blossom!
3 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Absolutely agree about customer service, some are very helpful but I have found most are down right rude, trying to rush me off the phone, telling me what I want to hear just to get me off the phone. Some need classes in how a customer service representative should properly act. I’ve been hung up on, flat out basically called a liar from one. I wish more customer service was as helpful as the person who refunded your shipping. That’s what they are supposed to do, help to resolve problems but most don’t.
3 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Absolutely agree about customer service, some are very helpful but I have found most are down right rude, trying to rush me off the phone, telling me what I want to hear just to get me off the phone. Some need classes in how a customer service representative should properly act. I’ve been hung up on, flat out basically called a liar from one. I wish more customer service was as helpful as the person who refunded your shipping. That’s what they are supposed to do, help to resolve problems but most don’t.
It wasn't that way under Kevin Lyons leadership. I was always treated well.
4 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I miss Kevin as president, things went along smoothly and he actually understood people are on a budget. No clocks constantly, staying on one product for almost an hour, shipping was cheaper, no screaming, yelling or snapping fingers at the viewers. I don’t think it’s a good change since he left, it’s changed for the worst in my opinion.
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

One bad, one good today.

The bad is actually a Swarovski necklace. The links are not put together properly.

I am so sick and tired of collecting things to return!

Now I want to reorder this necklace but GUESS WHAT⁉️⁉️⁉️

Message on the site that says they are undergoing SCHEDULED(⁉️) maintenance?

Really? Well, how convenient with a big sale going on.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
One bad, one good today.

The bad is actually a Swarovski necklace. The links are not put together properly.

@Moderator_Connor Does SLC plan to extend the sale if this continues?
1 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
One bad, one good today.

Good Evening, RS!

Thank you for your feedback, I really am sorry to hear that occurred! Our teams are working on bringing the site back as quickly as possible.

As for the inquiry on extending the sale, we have reported this to our teams and management staff about looking into possibly extending the sale if the website remains down. At this time, we currently do not have a response for extending the sale, but we have sent an inquiry for a response in the event it does need to be extended.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Moderator_Connor wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
One bad, one good today.

Good Evening, RS!

Thank you for your feedback, I really am sorry to hear that occurred! Our teams are working on bringing the site back as quickly as possible.

As for the inquiry on extending the sale, we have reported this to our teams and management staff about looking into possibly extending the sale if the website remains down. At this time, we currently do not have a response for extending the sale, but we have sent an inquiry for a response in the event it does need to be extended.
Well I’m bummed. Ring on now that I will miss out on. I can’t call because my phone just Died!🥺🥺🥺
0 x