METEORITE JEWELRY

Tim

METEORITE JEWELRY

Post by Tim » 4 years ago

I remain fascinated with Meteorite Jewelry. I have never owned a piece. These items offered come from China, they could sell anything to the U.S. pretending this to be real Meteorite items. Do we have any guarantee other then a copy made out of plain 'ole Iron, platinum plated? I also noticed the same Jewelry listed on Ebay by ShopLC, and many other vendors. Any thoughts or ideas would be appreciated. These items are not cheap. Thanks everyone!!!! :D
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: METEORITE JEWELRY

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Who is to say if its not a counterfeit. They claim the pattern in it proves its from space. C’mon. Todays scanners and computers can copy anything. I read an article a while ago where a astro physicist said that most of the meteorites have to be fakes, because the people looking for them spend years to maybe find a small chunk. A few years salary lost. In order to make a profit, they would have to charge thousands for a small stone. No way the stones that are sold for a few dollars are real. That’s his opinion. He might be wrong.
4 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I just read that a real meteorite is attracted to a magnet. If it attaches to a magnet then they say it’s real, I got the information from doing a G⭕️⭕️Gle search, very interesting information
4 x

Tim

Post by Tim » 4 years ago

Thanks for the input, you are exactly correct. I just wonder if it is metal just dug up somewhere in China. I guess we would never know, not even ShopLC. Any piece of Authenticity paper can/could be bogus, but maybe not. Confused on this one.
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Tim wrote:
4 years ago
Thanks for the input, you are exactly correct. I just wonder if it is metal just dug up somewhere in China. I guess we would never know, not even ShopLC. Any piece of Authenticity paper can/could be bogus, but maybe not. Confused on this one.
I don’t know really anything about the meteorite jewelry. But I just had to say I saw your name and skittered to a halt! Your first name...

Well let’s just say I had to check. You and my DH share the same name!
0 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

Good Afternoon, Everyone!

Thank you so much for your feedback and inquiries regarding the Meteorite Jewelry! We have forwarded this to our Merchandising Teams for further review.
1 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

Wouldn't iron of any kind be attracted to a magnet?
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

2Blonde wrote:
4 years ago
Yes !!!!!! Even some stainless steel
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

2Blonde wrote:
4 years ago
Not necessarily. There are two forms of iron and one is magnetic and one is not. They look the same so who know about the meteorite.
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
2Blonde wrote:
4 years ago
Not necessarily. There are two forms of iron and one is magnetic and one is not. They look the same so who know about the meteorite.
Once again very interesting information 🙂
3 x