Clocks

Kittycat

Clocks

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

Why use them if they keep putting up clock after clock after clock. Gets tiresome. I think they just want to sell out certain items and they won't leave the item until it's sold out. Annoying.
2 x

Ginger

Re: Clocks

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Completely agree with you, things didn’t use to be this way at all. It’s like they’re all programmed to do this now and I don’t watch it anymore!! I wish for the old days back, under $20, under$30 days and once the clock is up, they move on. There was always something for everyone’s budget all day long but not anymore. I’m wondering if the new president is only interested in expensive products and making a high profit. I’ve not seen many things that are affordable that is worth buying. And as for getting my refund back, credit card still don’t show it but they canceled my budget payments. I don’t understand this and my credit card says it’s not even pending as a transaction
2 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
Why use them if they keep putting up clock after clock after clock. Gets tiresome. I think they just want to sell out certain items and they won't leave the item until it's sold out. Annoying.
Good Evening,

Thank you for your feedback! I am sorry to hear this, though the feedback has been provided to our Productions teams so that we can use it to continue to improve ourselves.
0 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Its become very monotonous and frankly insulting for shoplc to announce, you have 2 minutes to order before the price goes up and budget pay is over. Thats a scare technique. Its become routine to put up several 2 minute clocks and the hosts engage in small talk in between each countdown to drag out the time. Gone is the time when several items were shown in the hour. Now its a very boring 1-2 items. Mostly overpriced items like tanzanite. The way shoplc stood out in the past,and kept its customers, is by offering cheaper prices on affordable items. Trying to compete with other shopping channels is just turning shoplc into just one of many. At least the others keep our interest up, by showing many items, and by having Respectful hosts. No one is shouting trying to shame us into buying. If that doesn’t work then the hosts use HUNGRY KIDS to try to convince us to buy. All these new tactics will backfire. If I want high quality expensive stuff I tune into GSN etc. I tune into shoplc to buy LOW priced items to give as gifts to my large family. Well at least I used to do that. Now the air is filled with REPETITIVE GAMES and OBVIOUS TACTICS that turn me and my large social web off.
I’m sure many sales were for expensive items that the buyers cant afford, but were CONVINCED by the hosts that its ok to pamper yourself, especially because you help feed hungry kids.
I have no doubt that the majority of the buyers bought above their financial means and when the pressure to pamper themselves wears off, they will return the expensive items in January.
Its not too late to change back to what stood out and worked !!
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

SLC, if you're not going to go by THAT clock, PLEEEEEASE stop putting it up!

Vicky's right! It's never too late to go back to what so many were pleased with. However, it may be too late to keep some of your loyal long time customers if changes aren't made soon. No improvements were necessary 'back in the day' but unfortunately many improvements need to be made now. If it ain't broke-don't fix it...now it's broken, please fix it😳
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

SLC, if you're not going to go by THAT clock, PLEEEEEASE stop putting it up!

Vicky's right! It's never too late to go back to what so many were pleased with. However, it may be too late to keep some of your loyal long time customers if changes aren't made soon. No improvements were necessary 'back in the day' but unfortunately many improvements need to be made now. If it ain't broke-don't fix it...now it's broken, please fix it😳
2 x