Is code cm2019 working?

luvmygirls

Is code cm2019 working?

Post by luvmygirls » 4 years ago

The items I want has the code box offer next to item. For some reason I put the code in at checkout and this message keeps popping up The coupon is not valid on Beauty, Loose Gemstones, TLVs, Doorbusters, $1 Online Auction or Live TV orders. Valid 12/1/19-12/2/19.
1 x

luvmygirls

Is code cm2019 working?

The items I want has the code box offer next to item. For some reason I put the code in at checkout and this message keeps popping up The coupon is not valid on Beauty, Loose Gemstones, TLVs, Doorbusters, $1 Online Auction or Live TV orders. Valid 12/1/19-12/2/19.
1 x

RS

Re: Is code cm2019 working?

Post by RS » 4 years ago

luvmygirls wrote:
4 years ago
The site seems to be glitchy a lot this week. I am sure they have more traffic than they can handle. I would call customer service.
1 x

luvmygirls

Is code cm2019 working?

I've tried several times to put in code cm2019 and this keeps popping up. The coupon is not valid on Beauty, Loose Gemstones, TLVs, Doorbusters, $1 Online Auction or Live TV orders. Valid 12/1/19-12/2/19. Also, have tried contacting thru live chat and no answer.
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

luvmygirls wrote:
4 years ago
I've tried several times to put in code cm2019 and this keeps popping up. The coupon is not valid on Beauty, Loose Gemstones, TLVs, Doorbusters, $1 Online Auction or Live TV orders. Valid 12/1/19-12/2/19. Also, have tried contacting thru live chat and no answer.
The site is REALLY acting up.

The only way to have any chance is to call CS right now because of all the activity on the site.
1 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

luvmygirls wrote:
4 years ago
Good Evening!

Thank you so much for alerting us to this! I offer my apologies that you were experiencing this error! It has already been reported to our technical teams so that it can get resolved as soon as possible. However, in the meantime, you are more than welcome to call into Customer Service at 877-899-0078 so that a representative can assist with placing the order and honoring the discount code for you.
2 x