Problems with cyber Monday’s codes

luvmygirls

Problems with cyber Monday’s codes

Post by luvmygirls » 4 years ago

Wow!! I am really ticked for the fact I’ve been trying for houuurs to place an order! It was nice of you to extend it but still could not get through up till midnight! Then at 12:11 am west coast poof your site smoothly extends promo with no free shipping! Amazing how site kept glitching/crashing for us customers to the very end but no problem adding back the shipping fees.
10 x

Jenn

Re: Problems with cyber Monday’s codes

Post by Jenn » 4 years ago

I'm post surgery so late shopping last night, Most everything I wanted had bad link. Right around midnight Central time I decided to close cart, only to be shut out. Order wouldn't go, so it timed out and prices/free shipping went poof! I'm a long time customer, but I have always been irked at inflexible shipping driving up prices. I was drawn to taking advantage of 40% off plus free shipping. Having it taken away last minute after struggling to get things in cart was the last straw. Entirely too much time searching and scrolling to be shut out. Very disappointed in my shopping experience last night. Have seen a bad link this morning as well. Will be looking elsewhere for gifts today.
8 x

Sea

Post by Sea » 4 years ago

I agree took me 2 hours to place a simple order site kept crashing. Codes didn’t work and their like the site is down you can call in your orders no thanks. By the time I got done with my order I was so stressed from trying.Not happy with them at all.
2 x

Tothemoon

Post by Tothemoon » 4 years ago

Though it was very frustrating that their site kept crashing, I do appreciate that SLC extended the free shipping promotion for 2 hours since I tend to wait until the last minute to complete my order after bidding on auction items all day. I was so afraid I wasn’t going to get the free shipping but fortunately for me they extended the time. Earlier in the day some of the non auction items I purchased said they didn’t qualify for the discount but once I refreshed the page the discount went through for everything I bought.
1 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Yep, finally successful placing order online after an hour of hair pulling aggravation last night. I may as well have been fighting crowds elsewhere.
2 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 4 years ago

The free shipping and 10 percent auction should be good today due to site problems maybe it was costing them too much money just a thought???????????????????
4 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

I must have been sleeping when they said they were extending free shipping as I might have purchased another item or two. When website was down I called in to place an order in which both items had the 40% off banner. I first spoke to a gentlemen who kept insisting that the two items I was looking at were not 40% off. (even though they had the banner on them of 40% off,) His reasoning for them not being 40% was because the banner saying they were 40% off had to be posted ABOVE the price not BELOW the price.. REALLY . Needless to say he gave me to a lady who helped put my order through with 40% off and free shipping.which is what he should have been able to do in the first place.
2 x

scoobydoo

Post by scoobydoo » 4 years ago

They were SOOOOO screwed up yesterday. It took me over 4 hours to try to make my purchases. "Site down for scheduled maintenance." Right! Bad page data. Blank pages. "Shop one of our other locations" where the prices are double and triple. Hung pages. Things slower than molasses. And trying to actual make the payment??? Wow ... that broke about 3 or 4 times. So, whoopedy-do, an extension today of the 40% but not the free shipping. THAT is what they should have done.

And what they REALLY need to do is get their act together when doing these types of promos. The same things happened a while back when they had 35% off and free shipping. The site was so bad then, I never could make my purchases and they wouldn't honor anything the next day. Similar problems when they've had site-wide (ie all or almost all items) before that when they had 60% and higher off. You know * well they have these promos planned well in advance. So, you also know they are going to be swamped with online orders and phone calls. Bad planning, bad execution all around. I'm about ready to call it a day with this stupid company. They were wonderful years ago, but now too many product lines (like who really need underwear from LC, haha) and far far far too many hosts. Sheesh, I wish they'd go back to their basic and humble beginnings.
2 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

scoobydoo wrote:
4 years ago
They were SOOOOO screwed up yesterday. It took me over 4 hours to try to make my purchases. "Site down for scheduled maintenance." Right! Bad page data. Blank pages. "Shop one of our other locations" where the prices are double and triple. Hung pages. Things slower than molasses. And trying to actual make the payment??? Wow ... that broke about 3 or 4 times. So, whoopedy-do, an extension today of the 40% but not the free shipping. THAT is what they should have done.

And what they REALLY need to do is get their act together when doing these types of promos. The same things happened a while back when they had 35% off and free shipping. The site was so bad then, I never could make my purchases and they wouldn't honor anything the next day. Similar problems when they've had site-wide (ie all or almost all items) before that when they had 60% and higher off. You know * well they have these promos planned well in advance. So, you also know they are going to be swamped with online orders and phone calls. Bad planning, bad execution all around. I'm about ready to call it a day with this stupid company. They were wonderful years ago, but now too many product lines (like who really need underwear from LC, haha) and far far far too many hosts. Sheesh, I wish they'd go back to their basic and humble beginnings.
Yes Scooby their site is a mess. Since they
supposedly plan these events it would the
intelligent thing to have ENOUGH PEOPLE WORKING
IN THE WAREHOUSE to pull orders/quality check
the items before packing them AND process
OUR RETURNS!!!
1 x

luvmygirls

Post by luvmygirls » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Yep, finally successful placing order online after an hour of hair pulling aggravation last night. I may as well have been fighting crowds elsewhere.
LOL!! :lol: :lol:
1 x