Hellooooo?

Yiayia11

Hellooooo?

Post by Yiayia11 » 4 years ago

I bought seven items on Nov 15th and 16th... Mostly Shungite.. they are sitting somewhere in the warehouse.. today is Dec 3rd!
I could have bought some of them at 40% off since then! I called several times and all I got was we’ll send a message over to the warehouse and investigate it! Then last Friday I told them to send a message to the warehouse that I was going to send a message to the President! The very next day it’s now showing that the items have shipped, no tracking numbers! Not even today as I write this! I called & CSer told me to give it another 5 days to see if I get them! That’s over 20 days since I ordered it! They sure took my money, no problem there.. I think I’ve been more than patient.. what do you think?..
5 x

Moderator_Miranda

Re: Hellooooo?

Post by Moderator_Miranda » 4 years ago

Good morning,

We are so sorry to hear about what is going on. Can you please contact customer service @ (877) 899-0078 with the order numbers or the invoice numbers so that we can locate your orders ? You also have the option to chat with a live agent from 7:30 am to 11:00 pm CST. Again I do apologize about the delay. If you need anything else please let us know. Have a great day!

Miranda A
0 x

Yiayia11

Post by Yiayia11 » 4 years ago

Thank you Miranda, but it’s all been under one invoice & ive called ever other day, customer service has tried to locate the items, but can only do what shows up on their computers!
2 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

I've noticed that if I order only one item in a day, usually I receive it within a reasonable amount of time. The problems seem to start when I order more than one item, especially if one or two are jewelry and the other is different, like clothing. I think the order gets held up while they "look" for one of the items. Then the whole order just sits for awhile. In the meantime the item they haven't added to the order sells out. Eventually they send you an email that they canceled the item because it's no longer in stock, even though there were plenty of them when you ordered. After that, they send the other items, providing they are still available. This is no way to do business. Their entire process needs an overhaul IMO.
5 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

Check out your consumer rights on consumerftc.gov. In the future, consider just calling customer service and demanding they cancel the orders and refund your credit card. You can always reorder the items at the discount and then return the full-price items. It will cost you the shipping costs, though.
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

2Blonde wrote:
4 years ago
I've noticed that if I order only one item in a day, usually I receive it within a reasonable amount of time. The problems seem to start when I order more than one item, especially if one or two are jewelry and the other is different, like clothing. I think the order gets held up while they "look" for one of the items. Then the whole order just sits for awhile. In the meantime the item they haven't added to the order sells out. Eventually they send you an email that they canceled the item because it's no longer in stock, even though there were plenty of them when you ordered. After that, they send the other items, providing they are still available. This is no way to do business. Their entire process needs an overhaul IMO.
This. Nailed it.
4 x