Here’s an idea

Hollie

Re: Here’s an idea

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Oh it’s definitely me they won’t talk to.

The host asked a question wanting people to guess the price, I knew the price and immediately sent a message.

Other host asked if anyone had answered. First host said NO.

THEN I texted from my phone which shows area code, only then was I acknowledged.

Family ‘eh? Quit pulling people’s chains.

We get angry here and we’re shunned.

They mock us on t.v. and it’s supposed to be a different story.

It sure is.
I watch thru different eyes since *The Incident*.
I flip...pause...look...listen...flip
If I want something, I'll just order here online.
8 x

wolfgirl

Post by wolfgirl » 4 years ago

I wanted to order the solar phone charger the day they had 99 cent shipping. But, shipping was $4.99 for a $9.99 item! I sent message asking why shipping was $5 for a $10 item. No response. I really wanted the pink solar charger but cancelled my order. After 30-45 minutes they moved on to next item. I refreshed screen and the chargers were still available and shipping showed as 99 cents per item. I bought 4! The next day I got an email from CS telling me the shipping charges were based on weight or size of item so the 99 cent offer did not apply to every item. But, for once, I outfoxed them! :lol:
5 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

wolfgirl wrote:
4 years ago
I wanted to order the solar phone charger the day they had 99 cent shipping. But, shipping was $4.99 for a $9.99 item! I sent message asking why shipping was $5 for a $10 item. No response. I really wanted the pink solar charger but cancelled my order. After 30-45 minutes they moved on to next item. I refreshed screen and the chargers were still available and shipping showed as 99 cents per item. I bought 4! The next day I got an email from CS telling me the shipping charges were based on weight or size of item so the 99 cent offer did not apply to every item. But, for once, I outfoxed them! :lol:
Way to go wolfgirl!!
2 x

wolfgirl

Post by wolfgirl » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
wolfgirl wrote:
4 years ago
Way to go wolfgirl!!
Thank you, Blossom! Supposed to be delivered on Thursday. I want to see if they feel heavy. There were quite a few items that listed shipping as $3.99 or $4.99 that I wanted. Took the chance the items would not sell out and patiently waited for them to move on to next presentation. And voila! Shipping was 99 cents! So, got some joy that day!
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

When they showed the solar chargers for $9.99 with $4 shipping, I text them a snapshot of the same solar charger with 1000 mah more and free shipping for $10.99 on Amazon. Except for jewelry, their non jewelry items are more then some Amazon vendors charge. Used to be the other way around. Maybe the new President is experimenting with higher prices and higher end goods. Lately I see very expensive jewelry shown for almost an hour, followed by more expensive item for another almost hour. The final price is not given until the clocks ran out several times. There must be a method to this madness, because my friends claim they are very bored with this new way, and change channels. I hang on, hoping this monotonous change will soon be an experiment that failed. I wont give up so fast. I enjoyed watching and buying from SLC for many years. I cant believe its changed for good🥺
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
When they showed the solar chargers for $9.99 with $4 shipping, I text them a snapshot of the same solar charger with 1000 mah more and free shipping for $10.99 on Amazon. Except for jewelry, their non jewelry items are more then some Amazon vendors charge. Used to be the other way around. Maybe the new President is experimenting with higher prices and higher end goods. Lately I see very expensive jewelry shown for almost an hour, followed by more expensive item for another almost hour. The final price is not given until the clocks ran out several times. There must be a method to this madness, because my friends claim they are very bored with this new way, and change channels. I hang on, hoping this monotonous change will soon be an experiment that failed. I wont give up so fast. I enjoyed watching and buying from SLC for many years. I cant believe its changed for good🥺
I don't believe any of thinks SLC has changed for the better. They need to improve their improvements! With all the loooooong presentations on high priced items, it just makes me feel really poor. I can't wait much longer for changes. I guess you could say I'm weaning myself off SLC because I don't watch it anything like I have in years past.😳
4 x

Motsey

Post by Motsey » 4 years ago

I agree with the others. All this doorbuster is for the birds. Not really discounts and seems to be all the high priced items. And the host gets on and say this sold for a very high price on another channel and you know they that it really not true.
2 x