Shungite Cylinder

Holly

Re: Shungite Cylinder

Post by Holly » 4 years ago

My Shungite water bottle arrived and it’s going right back The bottle leaks due to a poorly made seal on the bottom of the bottle. Poor quality control and over priced for what it is
4 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Mine also leaks around the bottom and not just a few drops but a lot. I’ve just not returned it yet due to the poor slow process of getting a refund from my 1st return. I don’t know if I have the return form
3 x

Holly

Post by Holly » 4 years ago

Ginger I had my husband look at the bottle and he said that the plastic seal on the bottom is not made properly to fit the bottle causing it to leak . My husband is a top notch mechanic so he knows his stuff. I mailed it back today so I’ll see how long it takes to receive my money back.
2 x

Ginger

Thank you so much, I am still waiting to get my refund for a return on the 18th of November!! My budget pay is coming due on that defective bottle and I was waiting until I got my refund to see how long it’s taking them. I’ve never had to wait this long with any other company and I am so frustrated and annoyed with ShopLC
2 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Ginger and Holly I had no issues with my shungite bottle leaking. I even took it on a road trip this weekend and nothing leaked. The only concern I had was that one of the shungite stones looked like it had a brown spot on it after activating. I had the same concerns about leaking but everything turned out okay. I hope they can replace your bottles and you get a working version. I thought the price was a little steep but figured we were paying for both the bottle (technology/design) and the elite shungite stones.
1 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Thank you so much, I am still waiting to get my refund for a return on the 18th of November!! My budget pay is coming due on that defective bottle and I was waiting until I got my refund to see how long it’s taking them. I’ve never had to wait this long with any other company and I am so frustrated and annoyed with ShopLC
You're still waiting??? 😳😳
This is much too long.
It USED TO BE 3 days to a week tops.
2 x

Ginger

Just a little FYI if you want shungite at affordable prices. The shungite website is offering 9 free shungite products if your purchase is $100. It list the 9 items and they’re sold on here for high prices but they are free there with an order of $100. It’s the website where the real shungite is located
1 x