Jewelry for Jewish women

EccentricQE1

Jewelry for Jewish women

Post by EccentricQE1 » 4 years ago

I have texted, emailed and spoken not only to customer service but I have reached out to a few hosts asking for this. I have seen crosses in every size, shape and color in every metal and stone imaginable. Even to where entire shows are dedicated to them. On occasion I see a Hamsa or a Buddha and I get happy and buy some. What I don't see are pieces designed around the symbols worn by Jewish women such as a Star of David. Through the entire Mega door showings I saw one sale that had a combo Star of David and Hamsa. The star was so small that I didn't get either the
silver or gold covered. I could have gotten two and turned them into earrings but I did that already believe me...Jewish people watch your channel and Jewish people buy jewelry. Try doing some pieces (I have offered to design some) for a one hour show and advertise it. You might be surprised by what happens. Please not 1/2" to 1" sizes only
8 x

Catticus

Re: Jewelry for Jewish women

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

I would LOVE it if SLC offered more pieces with The Star of David! And not teeny tiny, like you said.

I saw the one piece you mentioned and the star was TOO SMALL!

I would love to see pendants, bracelets, earrings and rings incorporating The Star of David into the design, or being THE MAIN design.

SLC, THIS IS LONG OVERDUE! PLEASE TAKE NOTE!

Other channels do...

🌸 ✡️ 🌸
6 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

There was a CZ star of david pendant about 1 year ago.
3 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

EccentricQE1 wrote:
4 years ago
I have texted, emailed and spoken not only to customer service but I have reached out to a few hosts asking for this. I have seen crosses in every size, shape and color in every metal and stone imaginable. Even to where entire shows are dedicated to them. On occasion I see a Hamsa or a Buddha and I get happy and buy some. What I don't see are pieces designed around the symbols worn by Jewish women such as a Star of David. Through the entire Mega door showings I saw one sale that had a combo Star of David and Hamsa. The star was so small that I didn't get either the
silver or gold covered. I could have gotten two and turned them into earrings but I did that already believe me...Jewish people watch your channel and Jewish people buy jewelry. Try doing some pieces (I have offered to design some) for a one hour show and advertise it. You might be surprised by what happens. Please not 1/2" to 1" sizes only
@EccentricQE1 I'm not Jewish, but I agree that, if they are going to offer crosses, the Star of David should also be offered. I know that when that type of jewelry is offered on other shopping channels, it sells quite well.
6 x

Teachergirl

Post by Teachergirl » 4 years ago

I too have been extremely angry with SLC and even went so far as to accuse them of being anti Semitic. About 4 months ago Nikki had a diamond Star of David for a great price which I purchased and wear almost every day. Occasionally they have a few others. That being said it's not enough! I would like to see Hamsa pendants, chai pendants and some Hanukkah home goods.
7 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Teachergirl wrote:
4 years ago
I too have been extremely angry with SLC and even went so far as to accuse them of being anti Semitic. About 4 months ago Nikki had a diamond Star of David for a great price which I purchased and wear almost every day. Occasionally they have a few others. That being said it's not enough! I would like to see Hamsa pendants, chai pendants and some Hanukkah home goods.
Teachergirl did you see the Silver Crystal Menorah Candle Holders (15x1.5 in) (3414893)? There is three choices and they were on clearance with 40% off during the doorbuster and then 30% the next day. Today they are just on clearance but saw your post and decided to share. I watched for a long time and the price was $49 which eventually was reduced to $29 and now $21.
2 x

Teachergirl

Post by Teachergirl » 4 years ago

Thankyou Lisa. I bought the menorah for $29 it's pretty but they got the candle holes wrong.
2 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Teachergirl wrote:
4 years ago
Thankyou Lisa. I bought the menorah for $29 it's pretty but they got the candle holes wrong.
Wow....looks like they need to do more research on the different cultures to ensure they get the product specifications correct. Were you able to find the right size candles?
2 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

EccentricQE1 wrote:
4 years ago
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for your post. We appreciate you providing this suggestion for future jewelry, and we would love as well for more cultures and religions to be represented. We have forwarded your feedback to the jewelry team so it can be used for future products. Thank you so much again for your feedback, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

I am going to chime in on this one. My sister worked for a Jewish federal judge for 33 years. He and his wife were the nicest people ever so when sis as asked if I could find a special star of David pendant for the Mrs I said "sure". I searched and searched and searched and finally found one on another channel. Step up SLC- words are cheap
2 x