sunshine13

Re: PLEASE focus on the product!

Post by sunshine13 » 4 years ago

agree
4 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Doing that would help even more. Put the opals and tanzanites on white background, too.
3 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

They do on black for a reason, other channels do this a lot LC just started UGH!!!! I liked better when LC just put out the nice quality they used to, and actually showed what we’d be getting home. I’ve an affliction for orange fire opal and thought I’d try a new cherry well I got orange whip I like anyway and would have kept had the cluster rings not been full of thin sharp prongs!!!!! Very disappointed lately Sue B.
1 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Live-tv...too much face time for hosts (some even ask for camera to show them), I can listen to them while I look at item & not enough camera time on actual item!
On-line video clips...same issue as others have said. Maybe have an option to view a longer video!
3 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Good Afternoon,

Thank you all for the feedback. We will make sure that each one of your messages gets reviewed by our dedicated Voice of the Customer team! They will make sure address it with the cast and crew. You can also contact the hosts directly at live@shoplc.com if you have anything to request during a specific show. Please continue sharing feedback on how we can make our show better! Thank you all so much for being a part of the Shop LC family!
1 x