Problems doing business

Mike

Re: Problems doing business

Post by Mike » 4 years ago

I'm disappointed too. Something has changed in their logistics and shipping. It seems to take longer and longer to get things shipped out. I used to wait no longer than 2 days for an order to ship out. This is unacceptable and will sink this company if they don't get it under control in a hurry.
7 x

Topic Tags:

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

I ordered items Nov 30th, Dec 1st and Dec 2nd and they all arrived this morning in San Diego. I guess it's the luck of the draw.
2 x

jojosmom

Post by jojosmom » 4 years ago

I ordered 4 Diamond rings (will probably have to send back due to quality but crossing my fingers) that was a TLV and they shipped on 11/28. They were supposed to arrive last Wednesday the 4th and now it says December 5th (yesterday) or 6th. I don't know how it is supposed to get here today when the tracking says it is at a DHL hub in Compton, CA when I live in Nevada. SMH
5 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
I have shopped with LC for 2 years now, however the more I order, the more issues that arise. Had an item not shipped in October, was told it did ship, then told on next phonecall it did not ship and there were no guarantees that it would ship or when it would ship, yet they said they could not cancel the order, and they had already charged my card for over a hundred dollars in the meantime. Had to call credit co to have it removed to keep from paying interest, etc., then called a third time to LC, was told the item would be cancelled, of course, then 2 days later received a notice that the item had shipped! Now last week I ordered a pair of diamond earrings on sale, few days later received email that they could not fulfill and it was refunded, but I had ordered other pieces to go with these. Oh well. Next, called to cancel some orders, was told it was not too late and that they were cancelled. Next morning email said they had shipped. Now I have been waiting 3 days to see that my ruby ring in 14k is shipped, but so far it has not, just sitting there invoiced, yet many items (including the ones I wanted cancelled) have already shipped. Like they skipped over it or something. And at the time, the ring in question still showed 2 in stock in my size online. Called about it today and last thing rep said was "I hope you get it." :lol: Don't know what to do anymore, but it isn't going to be this. Loved shopping for these items with LC at one time, but not anymore. There is no joy in this.
Wow Rolltide, it's difficult for me to even wrap my brain around that dilemma! Wishing you the best as you struggle through all that. It'd be hard for anyone to find joy given all the confusion & disappointment you're dealing with.
7 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

@Rolltide

Welcome to the New Shop LC, where hassles and frustrations await all shoppers!

It did not used to be like this. I too met the proverbial straw when I received my last order.

They had a big sale last weekend and it was VERY tempting...but I did not shop because of the latest issues that are sinking this ship.

We all miss the way it used to be here. But, I believe those days are over. It really makes me very sad.
🥺
7 x

drew

Post by drew » 4 years ago

I like shopping but not paying so much for shipping
You have to pay shipping per item but they package it all together so someone is making money on the shipping
costs that is not right and poor customer service
10 x

scoobydoo

Post by scoobydoo » 4 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
okay, get this. I received a LARGE order of diamonds today and I had used budget pay because of the problems I've had with receiving items. I couldn't make heads or tails out of it when trying to reconcile it with my credit card statement because they separate out the taxes and shipping at the bottom of the invoice. I called customer service and no one could explain to me what amounts to look for on the items. I told them I would have to just send it all back if I couldn't reconcile it with my statement, and the rep said oh u r sending it back, did u say?, they will refund u the money then. So, whatever comes now, whenever, I am just going to send it back. That was the proverbial straw.
I have never had the amount of problems at one time that you've had, Rolltide. But also, I have NEVER been able to figure out the refund amounts on my bank statements ... since the very beginning. Even when it's for an item that I paid full price on (ie, no extended payments), there might be up to 3 separate credit entries in my statements. I can't imagine what kind of accounting software they are using, it makes no sense. (It also makes me wonder if they are trying to hide something.)
6 x

atico2b

Post by atico2b » 4 years ago

this place is a freekin' joke. takes forever to ship, Customer service is horrible. first time ordered, cancelled after contact with CS and nobody has a clue as to what is going on. will be doing a charge back with my bank to insure credit happens!!!
6 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 4 years ago

Yesterday received 15 items at once ring had been returned tag off no card with it and wrong size! Then my Russian D necklace clasp broken and tans necklace so light sending all back.so sad things are going this way.
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Their shipping issues is minor compared to what has happened to this UNIQUE company. New Management decided to copy other HIGH END online sellers. Huge mistake. Other high end networks dont present one item for an hour, boring viewers who then change channels. Other sellers dont play games with the price. It takes an hour and many reductions in price, to wait until the President usually calls with the REAL price (this President is apparently up 24 hrs🤯) the clock is like a joke. Over and over, with Hosts making small talk in between clocks to prolong time. The mistake they are making is counting the sales NOW as a success 🙄 IT’S HOLIDAY SALES !!. I bet at least half of the high overpriced priced items will be returned in January.
They BLOCK viewers (who try to help them from themselves) from texting to the Hosts. They didn’t like when I sent them links to show them how much cheaper Amazon had the SAME items. No one saw my text besides them. I actually tried to help them, before they have to pay buyers and extra 20% when they find it cheaper.
I dont fault New management for trying to bring change. It just alienated long time buyers, who bought stuff from Shoplc at affordable prices. It used to be fun to find great bargains. The return rate of $10 items had to be very low, since the return shipping fees would eat up most of the refund. So thats where they excelled. The coupons were previously a success. Now there are alot of exclusions.
For years, I felt like Shoplc was like family. I felt they cared. Now most HOSTS are ACTING. Hiding lots of negative facts of the item. If the item is small, the camera show it mainly in the Lightbox where its 25x the actual size. When we receive it, its a big disappointment in seeing the actual size.
I watched an entire presentation of a Pendant that was presented on a chain. Not once did the Hosts say, it doesn't come with the Chain. The only ones that tell the truth are Karen and Shawn Wilsie and a couple others.
I understand the boss wants them to sell, sell, sell. He should realize that the sell, sell, sell, will be RETURNED, RETURNED, when the buyer realize they were lied to. Maybe some buyers wont realize the negatives about the item, like me. For example, you have to handle FF stones with extreme care. My $200 FF necklace exploded in my ultrasonic cleaner because I wasn’t told that fissure filled stones are very fragile.
I am giving it another week to see if they will return to presenting as they did for years. If I want to buy high end jewelry for thousands, I will buy it from places like GEM SHOPPING NETWORK( GSN) where the item they show, is the item you RECEIVE. Here its obvious that the sample is carefully picked because its the nicest one in the lot. Like with South sea pearls. The sample was stunning, round, unblemished with high Lustre. That’s not what is received.
I am sure Management is not happy with my criticism. Well, they can be like an OSTRICH, or consider buyers comments.
Like my dad said: Without customers, is Without success.
9 x