Problems doing business

Rolltide

Re: Problems doing business

Post by Rolltide » 3 months ago

:D
Last edited by Rolltide 1 month ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

Topic Tags:

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 months ago

Yesterday received 15 items at once ring had been returned tag off no card with it and wrong size! Then my Russian D necklace clasp broken and tans necklace so light sending all back.so sad things are going this way.
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 months ago

Their shipping issues is minor compared to what has happened to this UNIQUE company. New Management decided to copy other HIGH END online sellers. Huge mistake. Other high end networks dont present one item for an hour, boring viewers who then change channels. Other sellers dont play games with the price. It takes an hour and many reductions in price, to wait until the President usually calls with the REAL price (this President is apparently up 24 hrs🤯) the clock is like a joke. Over and over, with Hosts making small talk in between clocks to prolong time. The mistake they are making is counting the sales NOW as a success 🙄 IT’S HOLIDAY SALES !!. I bet at least half of the high overpriced priced items will be returned in January.
They BLOCK viewers (who try to help them from themselves) from texting to the Hosts. They didn’t like when I sent them links to show them how much cheaper Amazon had the SAME items. No one saw my text besides them. I actually tried to help them, before they have to pay buyers and extra 20% when they find it cheaper.
I dont fault New management for trying to bring change. It just alienated long time buyers, who bought stuff from Shoplc at affordable prices. It used to be fun to find great bargains. The return rate of $10 items had to be very low, since the return shipping fees would eat up most of the refund. So thats where they excelled. The coupons were previously a success. Now there are alot of exclusions.
For years, I felt like Shoplc was like family. I felt they cared. Now most HOSTS are ACTING. Hiding lots of negative facts of the item. If the item is small, the camera show it mainly in the Lightbox where its 25x the actual size. When we receive it, its a big disappointment in seeing the actual size.
I watched an entire presentation of a Pendant that was presented on a chain. Not once did the Hosts say, it doesn't come with the Chain. The only ones that tell the truth are Karen and Shawn Wilsie and a couple others.
I understand the boss wants them to sell, sell, sell. He should realize that the sell, sell, sell, will be RETURNED, RETURNED, when the buyer realize they were lied to. Maybe some buyers wont realize the negatives about the item, like me. For example, you have to handle FF stones with extreme care. My $200 FF necklace exploded in my ultrasonic cleaner because I wasn’t told that fissure filled stones are very fragile.
I am giving it another week to see if they will return to presenting as they did for years. If I want to buy high end jewelry for thousands, I will buy it from places like GEM SHOPPING NETWORK( GSN) where the item they show, is the item you RECEIVE. Here its obvious that the sample is carefully picked because its the nicest one in the lot. Like with South sea pearls. The sample was stunning, round, unblemished with high Lustre. That’s not what is received.
I am sure Management is not happy with my criticism. Well, they can be like an OSTRICH, or consider buyers comments.
Like my dad said: Without customers, is Without success.
9 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 3 months ago

Rolltide & Boston Irish,
I just hate that both of you were not delivered joy. It would be bad enough if all your items were only for you, but if any were for Christmas gifts, it makes it worse.

Rolltide, I placed an order on Dec 2nd & rec'd it yesterday (much quicker than usual). Can't imagine why your order from 3rd hasn't even shipped. I'd be upset too.

Vicky, you just summed everything up most accurately!
5 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 3 months ago

I agree with you Vicki. The returns must
be an enormous number. Which is why they
are taking 3 weeks or more to give us back
our money. The excuse that they’re moving
to a new warehouse is bunk. They used the
same excuse over the summer. Then they
Used it again during their clearance sale.
Not buying this scam! Then, orders that I
cancelled got processed and shipped to me
anyway! So mad I could scream! Made me
overdrawn at the bank and since I’m not
getting my refunds in a timely manner I’m very overdrawn at the bank. When looking at online
reviews for this company, customers have had
all the same issues going back to 2006. So nothing
we say on the forum will change anything. This is
just how this company operates. They make money
by using your money for as long as possible just
the way the bank and credit cards do. So I’m done.
Nothing they sell is worth losing money on which
is exactly what happens every time you buy here.
They make $6.99 if you use their return label. If you
don’t use the label your return takes even longer.
So you’re always losing money. I’ve been watching
gsn and enjoying their beautiful jewelry. They don’t scream and they don’t sell junk. I’m saving my
money to get reAL jewelry
3 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 months ago

Then I think that's all for me. I have no order anything since last month or the month before. I don't want any problems with them.
5 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 3 months ago

Margui wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:13 am
Then I think that's all for me. I have no order anything since last month or the month before. I don't want any problems with them.
Agree Margui. Tired of losing money over stuff
that’s mostly junk anyway. I used to buy because
of the gemstones. The platinum over sterling
settings made the pieces durable and the color
of the metal looks like 100% platinum. Most of
what I’ve ordered has stones that don’t match
each other, sharp prongs, doesn’t look like the
tv presentation, no info online, shungite that
isn’t shungite. Much of the shungite jewelry
is some other stone covered with plastic sheeting.
Turn your rings over and look. This is what I’ve
seen on mine so I returned it right away.
4 x

Rolltide

Picked up the wrong quote, sorry
Last edited by Rolltide 3 months ago, edited 3 times in total.
0 x

Rolltide

:D
Last edited by Rolltide 1 month ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

Jolynn

Post by Jolynn » 3 months ago

All of this things starting happening when the new president came on board...OMG CAN YOU EVEN BELIEVE IT! ALL HE CARES ANOUT IS BEING ON AIR AND HIGH PRESSURE SALES ON EXPENSIVE ITEMS! ALSO HE TALKS SO FAST AND HIS ENGLISH IS NOT GOOD SO NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND HIM! NUMEROUS CUSTOMERS HAVE COMPLAINED ABOUT THIS AND NOTHING HAS CHANGED! "CAN YOU EVEN BELIEVE IT?" SHOP LC NEEDS A NEW PRESIDENT OR THEY WILL HAVE TO GET NEW CUSTOMERS BECAUSE HE IS THE PROBLEM AND SHOP LC IS GOING TO KEEP LOOSING CUSTOMERS! I AM SO TIRED OF THE SALES ANTICS, HIGH PRESSURE SALES,TANZANITE AUCTIONS, SHIPPING DELAYS AND BAD QUALITY CONTROL WHICH IS CAUSING RETURNS AND THEN YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOREVER TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK! "CAN YOU EVEN BELIEVE IT?"
6 x