LisaC2019

Re: Jade

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

All day long!!!! :)
1 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

For what? So they see how many people buy their "C" jade. That Jade is not high quality jade.
5 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I haven’t watched ShopLC all weekend and didn’t miss it. One day of sleeping beauty and now an entire day of jade and I don’t think some of their jade is pretty. Come on ShopLC, there’s only so much of one item I can tolerate especially all day long! It’s ridiculous and I turned to some other channel :x
4 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 4 years ago

I don’t understand how a 60 inch jade bead necklace can be $99 during the show and the next day it is $199?! The jade event was not a smack down. The bangle on last night, suggested retail value was $1799, yet a similar bangle maybe 30 ctw less is valued in at $979!? Such discrepancies make me question Shoplc honesty.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

CJM wrote:
4 years ago
I don’t understand how a 60 inch jade bead necklace can be $99 during the show and the next day it is $199?! The jade event was not a smack down. The bangle on last night, suggested retail value was $1799, yet a similar bangle maybe 30 ctw less is valued in at $979!? Such discrepancies make me question Shoplc honesty.
There 2as the graphic on the screen behind the hosts for a while that did say “Jade Smackdown”. Maybe they decided to take it down when they mixed up the offerings a bit. I don’t know as I wasn’t home for the rest of the day.
They know that we here on the forum, at least, don’t like smackdowns. Does removing the graphic not a smackdown still make if it’s the only thing still offered though? Seriously?
3 x