Graphics

Werekitty

Graphics

Post by Werekitty » 4 years ago

I don't care for the newer format with the items sold, I much preferred the quantity countdown :(
9 x

Topic Tags:

RS

Re: Graphics

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Werekitty wrote:
4 years ago
I don't care for the newer format with the items sold, I much preferred the quantity countdown :(
They will usually fluctuate between items sold and items remaining. I use my iPad when I watch so I can see items remaining on the sidebar.
0 x

Jolynn

Post by Jolynn » 4 years ago

Agree....please change the format back to the way it was! Too many negative changes on Shop LC
6 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Yes, yes, and yes. Please bring back the countdown - I could care less about how many are sold. I care about if there is 1 left for me to buy. Also, it would be nice if we didn't have to wait for the final price for so long. I have lost out on many purchases waiting to see if I could afford the item only to loose out because it was basically already sold out before they got to final price. Those of us on a budget need that info. Sooner the better. It's also nice seeing how many of the item are available. I have been pushed to buy an item occasionally even if over my budget due to the limited amount available of an item. Sometimes it's nice to own something exclusive with very very limited availability.
7 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
Yes, yes, and yes. Please bring back the countdown - I could care less about how many are sold. I care about if there is 1 left for me to buy. Also, it would be nice if we didn't have to wait for the final price for so long. I have lost out on many purchases waiting to see if I could afford the item only to loose out because it was basically already sold out before they got to final price. Those of us on a budget need that info. Sooner the better. It's also nice seeing how many of the item are available. I have been pushed to buy an item occasionally even if over my budget due to the limited amount available of an item. Sometimes it's nice to own something exclusive with very very limited availability.
There are alot of us that have expressed those same sentiments !
5 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
There are alot of us that have expressed those same sentiments !
Yep, myself being one! I find their games anything but entertaining.
4 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

This morning with a set of earrings...
The phone lines are BLOWING UP!!!

S O L D
😂
9 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

AND the font is still toooo small!
5 x

Motsey

Post by Motsey » 4 years ago

I hate that they go on and on before the final price. For goodness sake, just tell the price and quite playing games. I don't know what is going on but it seems that SLC has gone down hill.
5 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Motsey wrote:
4 years ago
I hate that they go on and on before the final price. For goodness sake, just tell the price and quite playing games. I don't know what is going on but it seems that SLC has gone down hill.
They could still keep 'the falling price' format...just fall one time...start price to what it will cost us. Problem #zillion, solved!
5 x