Question

Blossom

Re: Question

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

D-Flawless wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
I don't think JTV's prices go up & down & up & anywhere in between at any given time like SLC. I have several pieces from JTV & like them. I ordered a 1.00ctw diamond ring (last in stock-clearance) but unfortunately a diamond was missing & had no issues w/return. JTV also abides by the clock & time given to present an item. Their location is Knoxville, TN.
Their prices DO go up and down just like everyone else’s and their quality is not as solid as ShopLC. I recently ordered 21 pieces from them and they have similar issues as ShopLC...dirty Diamonds etc. But they do usually ship quickly and they process refunds much quicker but they don’t sell nearly the volume that ShopLC does! I have a few pieces I love from them and I usually get free shipping but I don’t think the overall prices nor the quality is as good.
Maybe the 1.00ctw diamond ring from JTV I returned & your defective items originated from SLC? After hearing SLC say they made jewelry for other shopping networks, it made me wonder at the time about the ring I had to return....
1 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
No @Catticus , the person who posted here is using it as an affiliate link. If you click, then buy he gets money too. It appears to me “Smith” ‘s primary language is not English. Often times these affiliate links are mass generated and they don’t know what they are really putting through.
You're right, RS.

I NEVER click on links but for some reason I did on this one!

Yes the guy who posted was doing as you said. And English was definitely not his language!

As Gomer Pyle would say to me:

"SHAME, SHAME, SHAME! SHAMMMMMME ON YOUUUUU!"

🙄
3 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

I think that the mods must have deleted that message
from Smith.
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago
I think that the mods must have deleted that message
from Smith.
Honey, you are not wrong! That post has disappeared!
1 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
I don't believe slc makes jtvs jewelry. The old stamp for SLC was STS when they were making jewelry for other stations, etc., and now their stamp is Djoy. They are always saying things about their company so one never knows, but I understood them to say that they have stopped making the jewelry for other companies now, thus the STS items they sold to their own viewers, but I have never seen their stamp of STS on any items I own from JTV (3 boxes full lol). I believe the STS items were meant for Chuck Clemency on Shop HQ that were for Disney, not sure, but I have seen the STS stamp on Chuck's jewelry so I know they WERE making some pieces for him, but probably not anymore. Not sure what could have happened that they quit making jewelry for some of the other stations, but Chuck did say on air that he was now a diamond site holder?
Chuck Clemecys son works for SLC. His name is Blake and occasionaly he co hosts. He has brown hair and a beard. He was on with Annika recently. Small world.
1 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
I don't believe slc makes jtvs jewelry. The old stamp for SLC was STS when they were making jewelry for other stations, etc., and now their stamp is Djoy. They are always saying things about their company so one never knows, but I understood them to say that they have stopped making the jewelry for other companies now, thus the STS items they sold to their own viewers, but I have never seen their stamp of STS on any items I own from JTV (3 boxes full lol). I believe the STS items were meant for Chuck Clemency on Shop HQ that were for Disney, not sure, but I have seen the STS stamp on Chuck's jewelry so I know they WERE making some pieces for him, but probably not anymore. Not sure what could have happened that they quit making jewelry for some of the other stations, but Chuck did say on air that he was now a diamond site holder?
Chuck Clemecys son works for SLC. His name is Blake and occasionaly he co hosts. He has brown hair and a beard. He was on with Annika recently. Small world.
Yes, and Blake even hinted that while he was on air so was another member of the family. I had just watched Chuck on ShopHQ talk about his family and still did not see the resemblance!
1 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Yes about Blake....he's also a producer at SLC most of
the time.
1 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago
Yes about Blake....he's also a producer at SLC most of
the time.
Well I'll be! I hear hosts talking to a "Blake" all the time but I never made the connection. Im slow like that! Lol
0 x