Whats the longest you....

Gemsnob

Whats the longest you....

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Have gone without making a purchase on Shoplc? I usually by several things a week, especially on the auctions. My last purchase was on. Dec. 8th and it hasnt been invoiced. Im considering a challange. How long can I go without shopping here. Money talks afterall. Anyone up for it?
9 x

Moderator_Danielle

Re: Whats the longest you....

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Have gone without making a purchase on Shoplc? I usually by several things a week, especially on the auctions. My last purchase was on. Dec. 8th and it hasnt been invoiced. Im considering a challange. How long can I go without shopping here. Money talks afterall. Anyone up for it?
Hello,

I am very sorry to hear about the delay with your product. Can you please email me your order information to danielle.jackson@shoplc.com so we can make this right?
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
A day 😳😮

After my issue with SLC messing up my last order that was a gift I am going to need a LOT OF INCENTIVE to order again.

So sure...I guess that makes me up for it,
5 x

Jewls

Post by Jewls » 4 years ago

My last purchase was 11/27 I will not be ordering anything from them again.
4 x

Gemsnob

Jewls wrote:
4 years ago
Do you check in to see if anything has changed or are you done done? The longer I stay away the easier it will be.
0 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I use to order every day but I have not ordered much since the beginning of November, just a few things, I have done most of my shopping at other networks and I have to say it has been nice and normal without the pressured sales tactics and it is refreshing to not have to call and complain about my orders not being shipped from other shopping networks.
5 x

Gemsnob

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I use to order every day but I have not ordered much since the beginning of November, just a few things, I have done most of my shopping at other networks and I have to say it has been nice and normal without the pressured sales tactics and it is refreshing to not have to call and complain about my orders not being shipped from other shopping networks.
Same here. I did purchase many gifts from other networks this year as well as Amazon. Everything arrived without incident. I will miss the deals I used to get at Shoplc but the hassle is not worth my time and my time and sanity are worth something too. If I have to do the work of their employees just to get stuff shipped, prices shouldnt go up and I shouldnt have to deal with the bs. Since Amit wants it his way then he can have it.
4 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Same here. I did purchase many gifts from other networks this year as well as Amazon. Everything arrived without incident. I will miss the deals I used to get at Shoplc but the hassle is not worth my time and my time and sanity are worth something too. If I have to do the work of their employees just to get stuff shipped, prices shouldnt go up and I shouldnt have to deal with the bs. Since Amit wants it his way then he can have it.
2 months now!!!!! I am so proud of myself!!! Horribly addictive esp when I was stressed! Try I started out collecting, but then it was “carp I better get a spare just in case....” . Now I’ only buying what I don’t have & Gifts (elsewhere). You are so right shopping from home shouldn’t be so stressful or disappointing! I feel absolutely no separation anxiety either!!!
4 x

Gemsnob

SueB wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
2 months now!!!!! I am so proud of myself!!! Horribly addictive esp when I was stressed! Try I started out collecting, but then it was “carp I better get a spare just in case....” . Now I’ only buying what I don’t have & Gifts (elsewhere). You are so right shopping from home shouldn’t be so stressful or disappointing! I feel absolutely no separation anxiety either!!!
You are doing very well! I have a kot of catching up to do.
3 x

Jewls

Post by Jewls » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Jewls wrote:
4 years ago
Do you check in to see if anything has changed or are you done done? The longer I stay away the easier it will be.
I'm done they've had long enough to change I don't see it. They don't deserve my business.
5 x